Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(August 17th)

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:13 AM
  • 49 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Catwoman73
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm a way older mom (not necessarily wiser though!) - my kids are grown. Son is 25 and daughter is 22. I grew up in Southern California and live here still. I'm divorced and have been married to hubby #2 for 4 years. We went to high school together 30 years ago and re-connected on Facebook 5 years ago. I work in the healthcare field. Glad to be here and meet all if you!
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:31 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 10:40 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
I also have adults *kids* .. where in So. Cal. are you?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Catwoman73: I'm a way older mom (not necessarily wiser though!) - my kids are grown. Son is 25 and daughter is 22. I grew up in Southern California and live here still. I'm divorced and have been married to hubby #2 for 4 years. We went to high school together 30 years ago and re-connected on Facebook 5 years ago. I work in the healthcare field. Glad to be here and meet all if you!

MBoss24
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello,

I have a beautiful 6 mo old daughter who I love to pieces. I grew up in the Chicagoland area where we still live today. I met my husband 11 years ago where we used to work. He has since taken on another job that requires him to be on call and leave for long periods of time. I decided to start to branch out in search of support and community from other women.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stacybby
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Im Stacy im 24 I have 3 boys and 2 girls their ages are 7, 3, 2, 1, and 5 days old. Me and their dad been together for 10 years. I am a down to earth person I love to make jokes and keep everything as truthful as possible. Thats just me, I sum it up for you. If you would like to know more just message me :) bye for now mommies!
emiller0504
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello! I'm Elizabeth and expecting my first baby February 24th!
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Are you able to be at home with your daughter?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting MBoss24: Hello, I have a beautiful 6 mo old daughter who I love to pieces. I grew up in the Chicagoland area where we still live today. I met my husband 11 years ago where we used to work. He has since taken on another job that requires him to be on call and leave for long periods of time. I decided to start to branch out in search of support and community from other women.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom Stacy,
Congrats on your new little one!  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting stacybby: Im Stacy im 24 I have 3 boys and 2 girls their ages are 7, 3, 2, 1, and 5 days old. Me and their dad been together for 10 years. I am a down to earth person I love to make jokes and keep everything as truthful as possible. Thats just me, I sum it up for you. If you would like to know more just message me :) bye for now mommies!

hugss

by Emerald Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Elizabeth,
Congrats on being pregnant with your first baby!  So nice to meet you :)

Quoting emiller0504: Hello! I'm Elizabeth and expecting my first baby February 24th!

MichaelandAl
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I live in New York City. I would like to meet parents of adult autistic/learning disabled children. My son Michael drives a car and works full time as a pianist for Alvin ailey Ballet and school. I have been married for 52 years to the same man. My son lives independentally 10 blocks away with some support from the YAI Young Adult Institute.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 12:53 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Congrats on those 52 years together.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting MichaelandAl:

I live in New York City. I would like to meet parents of adult autistic/learning disabled children. My son Michael drives a car and works full time as a pianist for Alvin ailey Ballet and school. I have been married for 52 years to the same man. My son lives independentally 10 blocks away with some support from the YAI Young Adult Institute.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)