Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(August 19th)

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 78 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aikenburg92
by Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 12:25 AM
4 moms liked this

Hi Robin Im Annette and I;m a stay at home mom of 3 teenage daughters. oldest is 19,17 and 15yrs old, oldest is begining her 3rd yr in College and her sisters are Sr.and Sophmores in High school. they are great, I grew up and currently live in San Bernardino Ca, I have been married to my best friend for 21yrs.When im not on the puter i enjoy reading, watching tv. right now my must see on tv is the Cw Beauty and the beast followed by Arrow and soon to be the Flash.lol. Dont get out of the house much but when we do its going for drives around town and just spending time with my family.green ribbon

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You. Join our Friendly/Supportive :)
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 12:42 AM

WEclome to CafeMom Annette,
Is the college close by so your oldest still live at home?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Aikenburg92:

Hi Robin Im Annette and I;m a stay at home mom of 3 teenage daughters. oldest is 19,17 and 15yrs old, oldest is begining her 3rd yr in College and her sisters are Sr.and Sophmores in High school. they are great, I grew up and currently live in San Bernardino Ca, I have been married to my best friend for 21yrs.When im not on the puter i enjoy reading, watching tv. right now my must see on tv is the Cw Beauty and the beast followed by Arrow and soon to be the Flash.lol. Dont get out of the house much but when we do its going for drives around town and just spending time with my family.green ribbon

TammyJoleene
by New Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello!My name is Tammy! I am 39 years old and just moved to Tucsonn,AZ 2 days ago.I am here to help my dad take care of my mom who has type A Parkensins.I don't know what the difference is between type a and regular?I moved here from Ruidoso,NM.I am so glad that Iam going to miss out on winter there this year.I really hate snow!My kids are grown but I have a an 18 year old daughter and a 19 year old son.My daughter lives in El Paso with her boyfriend and my son lives in Alamogordo, nm with his girlfriend.I am single.I have a long road ahead of me here with my parents.My dad says he can't afford to hire any one to take care of my mom...I am not a nurse though.We are just at the begining of me being here but for now he is saying he wants me to do this for the next 3 years.We will see.I don't know if he will always feel that way and I don't know if I can hold out that long.But I any way, I hope to meet lots of new friends here! :)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 19, 2014 at 2:32 AM
Hi, Annette! I love Arrow and look forward to Flash I am super excited!

Quoting Aikenburg92:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 19, 2014 at 2:37 AM
Hello Tammy. So sorry about your mom. That's good you're helping them out.

Quoting TammyJoleene:

Hello!My name is Tammy! I am 39 years old and just moved to Tucsonn,AZ 2 days ago.I am here to help my dad take care of my mom who has type A Parkensins.I don't know what the difference is between type a and regular?I moved here from Ruidoso,NM.I am so glad that Iam going to miss out on winter there this year.I really hate snow!My kids are grown but I have a an 18 year old daughter and a 19 year old son.My daughter lives in El Paso with her boyfriend and my son lives in Alamogordo, nm with his girlfriend.I am single.I have a long road ahead of me here with my parents.My dad says he can't afford to hire any one to take care of my mom...I am not a nurse though.We are just at the begining of me being here but for now he is saying he wants me to do this for the next 3 years.We will see.I don't know if he will always feel that way and I don't know if I can hold out that long.But I any way, I hope to meet lots of new friends here! :)

angelbabii87
by New Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 3:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I have three boys they 9,5,4

I grew up in Arizona then Albuquerque, currently Live in Texas (San Angelo, tx

I met husband in Albuquerque, Nm 7 years ago..

Oh Man this is a small town so I enjoy going to the store alone or even going to work on tues, and weds.

5. What's on your mind today?I'm glad it's over ..lol it was good though.
Britjones318
by New Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 4:26 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi! I'm Brittany. I am 19 years old and I have a beautiful 2 month old daughter named Violet. I am married and I met my husband at Wayne State University. I live in Michigan which is also where I'm from. I would love to meet other moms and make friends.
holinesshousewi
by New Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I have one precious little boy, he's 18 months...his name is Anderson.

I grew up in south Florida, until 4th grade, then we moved to north Florida.

My hubby and I met at church.

Read, bake, take a bubble bath.

5. What's on your mind today?
All of the house work I need to get done....
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 8:33 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Tammy,
Lucky you on missing out in winter.
Sorry about your Mom but am glad you are there for her.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting TammyJoleene:

hugss

by Emerald Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
School started there yet?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting angelbabii87: 1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have three boys they 9,5,4 2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up in Arizona then Albuquerque, currently Live in Texas (San Angelo, tx 3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I met husband in Albuquerque, Nm 7 years ago.. 4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Oh Man this is a small town so I enjoy going to the store alone or even going to work on tues, and weds. 5. What's on your mind today?I'm glad it's over ..lol it was good though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN