Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What have you done for yourself lately?

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:00 AM
  • 66 Replies

A fabulous hair cut? Manicure? Bought yourself something fabulous? Took a nice long nap?

What have you done lately that is just for YOU?

by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WillVon
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:01 AM
I'm idk. Bought myself some pads for my roller derby. I'm sick of borrowing gear haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OrangeBalloon
by Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:01 AM

Ugh. It's been awhile. I did buy a nice outfit about 4 months ago. Before that? I really can't remember. 

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Absolutely nothing. I can feel it too. I need to UN wind but kids go back to school in a week then it will change. I'm so stressed out.
outer.banks
by Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:04 AM

Was the outfit for a special occasion?

Quoting OrangeBalloon:

Ugh. It's been awhile. I did buy a nice outfit about 4 months ago. Before that? I really can't remember. 

outer.banks
1 mom liked this

What is something that you WANT to do for yourself?

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Absolutely nothing. I can feel it too. I need to UN wind but kids go back to school in a week then it will change. I'm so stressed out.

outer.banks

Very cool.  Are you on a team?

Quoting WillVon: I'm idk. Bought myself some pads for my roller derby. I'm sick of borrowing gear haha

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:07 AM
I need some therapy lol. My kind of therapy. I take pics and so photography work for a hobby and I just need to do that right now. Its easier when kids are not around. Unless of course they are the star lol.

Quoting outer.banks:

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Absolutely nothing. I can feel it too. I need to UN wind but kids go back to school in a week then it will change. I'm so stressed out.

outer.banks
by Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Nice.  Do you photograph landscapes?  Other people?

Quoting DallasCowboys81: I need some therapy lol. My kind of therapy. I take pics and so photography work for a hobby and I just need to do that right now. Its easier when kids are not around. Unless of course they are the star lol.
Quoting outer.banks:

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Landscapes and my kiddos. I'm not that great yet hut getting there. I do my daughters siblings from her father also. I got great back to school ideas and this weekend I'm doing that for my kiddos. I'll put on one of my landscape pics :) its great therapy for me.

Quoting outer.banks:

Nice.  Do you photograph landscapes?  Other people?

Quoting DallasCowboys81: I need some therapy lol. My kind of therapy. I take pics and so photography work for a hobby and I just need to do that right now. Its easier when kids are not around. Unless of course they are the star lol.

Quoting outer.banks:

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I'm not perfect by any means lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)