Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

End of summer ....

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:34 PM
  • 5 Replies
My kids are so sick of summer. They argue about everything, including to each other. They complain have eaten every thing and anything in sight. Bad thing is, they didn't get out for summer till June 17th. You would think they would hang on a little longer. Keep reminding myself, 1 more week of madness lol. Any one else's kids getting antsy?
by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:44 PM

My kids arent too bad on days that my oldest goes to his volunteer job....but putting all 3 of them together they start the constant bickering....if I can get one out of the house the other 2 do just fine. Unfortunately alot of their friends are on end of summer vacations or otherwise busy so its tough to seperate them LOL. They have actually started marking off the the calender for back to school countdown, I am glad they are so excited...12 more days

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 11:05 PM
Lol! I hear ya. We have 12 days as well. Our count down began Monday. I have 4 at home. My oldest is gone allot for soccer practice, the youngest just started football practice 2 weeks ago, my middle two are boredddddddd. Lol

Quoting SuperPickle:

My kids arent too bad on days that my oldest goes to his volunteer job....but putting all 3 of them together they start the constant bickering....if I can get one out of the house the other 2 do just fine. Unfortunately alot of their friends are on end of summer vacations or otherwise busy so its tough to seperate them LOL. They have actually started marking off the the calender for back to school countdown, I am glad they are so excited...12 more days

Supervane
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 2:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine went back to school in July only gets 6 weeks off
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 11:03 AM
I wish mine had year round. Lol they love school and hate breaks

Quoting Supervane: Mine went back to school in July only gets 6 weeks off
Supervane
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine isn't year round, we just get something called a rodeo break in Feb, plus a fall break separate from thanksgiving

Quoting DallasCowboys81: I wish mine had year round. Lol they love school and hate breaks

Quoting Supervane: Mine went back to school in July only gets 6 weeks off
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)