Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Cant figure this out.

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 11:55 PM
  • 4 Replies

Everytime I try to add pictures of my kids to my profile it won't let me save! I just get taken to a different pop up page everytime. It is really annoying!! HELP!!

by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 23, 2014 at 1:33 AM

Quoting LadyLogik:

Everytime I try to add pictures of my kids to my profile it won't let me save! I just get taken to a different pop up page everytime. It is really annoying!! HELP!!

Yikes! No help but maybe an cafemom admin will be able to help?

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 23, 2014 at 2:55 AM

Quoting LadyLogik:

Here's how to add a photo of your child to your profile:

1. Click on the "More" tab at the top of the page in gray.
2. Click "My Account Settings".
3. Click the "About Me and My Family " tab in blue.
4. Scroll down to "My Kids Details".
5. To add a photo fo your child, click the "Edit/Delete" button to the right of your child's name.   A pop-up window will appear.
6. Click the Browse button under Add photo.  Choose a photo from your computer and click Open to upload it. 
7. Click the Save button. 

If you continue to have trouble, please use the Contact Us link to let us know.

The Cafe Group Admin Team

LadyLogik
by New Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 3:06 AM

I

Quoting Cafe GroupAdmin:

Quoting LadyLogik:

1. Click on the "More" tab at the top of the page in gray.2. Click "My Account Settings".3. Click the "About Me and My Family " tab in blue.4. Scroll down to "My Kids Details".5. To add a photo fo your child, click the "Edit/Delete" button to the right of your child's name.   A pop-up window will appear.6. Click the Browse button under Add photo.  Choose a photo from your computer and click Open to upload it. 7. Click the Save button. 

for some reason it only takes me to ads. Its getting so frustrating. :(

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 23, 2014 at 6:41 AM

Hi,

We are sorry you are having trouble.

Please send a note to the CafeMom Team via the contact us link at the bottom of every page. They will be able to look into this issue for you.

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

Quoting LadyLogik:

I

Quoting Cafe GroupAdmin:

Quoting LadyLogik:

1. Click on the "More" tab at the top of the page in gray.2. Click "My Account Settings".3. Click the "About Me and My Family " tab in blue.4. Scroll down to "My Kids Details".5. To add a photo fo your child, click the "Edit/Delete" button to the right of your child's name.   A pop-up window will appear.6. Click the Browse button under Add photo.  Choose a photo from your computer and click Open to upload it. 7. Click the Save button. 

for some reason it only takes me to ads. Its getting so frustrating. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)