Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Popcorn ..

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:34 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2014 at 1:39 PM
  • 44 Replies

Do you eat it?
If so what kind?
How often?
With or without butter?

photo bearchalkboard.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Aug. 23, 2014 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 2:20 PM

we eat Amish Country white hulless popcorn

My favorite is with coconut oil, brewer's yeast and a sprinkle of a dried veggie medley powder that I make.

and we eat it alot!! (I buy it by the 16lb case)

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 3:12 PM

Is that particular kind better for you?
Sounds like you love it ;)

Quoting SuperPickle:

we eat Amish Country white hulless popcorn

My favorite is with coconut oil, brewer's yeast and a sprinkle of a dried veggie medley powder that I make.

and we eat it alot!! (I buy it by the 16lb case)

MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 3:17 PM

I love popcorn with butter.  I also love cheddar cheese popcorn and caramel corn.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 3:21 PM

How often do you have it?

Quoting MandaMom23:

I love popcorn with butter.  I also love cheddar cheese popcorn and caramel corn.

Adnalor
by Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 3:22 PM
I make my own from kernels. Get a brown paper lunch bag, put 1/4 cup of popcorn kernels inside. Fold the top down two times. Microwave for about 2:30 or until the popping slows down. Then I spray Pam on it and sprinkle a tiny bit of salt. Delicious and low fat.
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 3:23 PM

i have times when i am eating it a few times a week then I can go for a month or 2 until i crave it again.

Quoting hugss:

Quoting MandaMom23:

hugss

by Emerald Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 3:24 PM

That sounds terrific!
Love the low fat part especially :)

Quoting Adnalor: I make my own from kernels. Get a brown paper lunch bag, put 1/4 cup of popcorn kernels inside. Fold the top down two times. Microwave for about 2:30 or until the popping slows down. Then I spray Pam on it and sprinkle a tiny bit of salt. Delicious and low fat.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL . .I get that ;)

Quoting MandaMom23:

i have times when i am eating it a few times a week then I can go for a month or 2 until i crave it again.

Quoting hugss:

Quoting MandaMom23:

Adnalor
by Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 3:25 PM
It is! The only kind I like better is smart pop. Hey sell it at SAMs club and sometimes costco.

Quoting hugss:

That sounds terrific!Love the low fat part especially :)

Quoting Adnalor: I make my own from kernels. Get a brown paper lunch bag, put 1/4 cup of popcorn kernels inside. Fold the top down two times. Microwave for about 2:30 or until the popping slows down. Then I spray Pam on it and sprinkle a tiny bit of salt. Delicious and low fat.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 3:29 PM

I love the smart pop kind .. it's all I eat ;)

Quoting Adnalor: It is! The only kind I like better is smart pop. Hey sell it at SAMs club and sometimes costco.
Quoting hugss:

That sounds terrific!Love the low fat part especially :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)