Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What are your Labor Day weekend plans?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 8:05 AM
  • 124 Replies

We'll be staying home and relaxing for the most part.  The kids and I may head over to my parents house for a bbq of some sort and we'll probably spend some time cleaning our own house.  

Are you planning a getaway or a BBQ? Will you be getting together with friends and family or doing some back to school shopping? Do you have to work?

barbecuing

by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
haleymae1
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 10:10 AM
My boyfriend and I plan on going camping for a few days and then just chill at home
XJTrixie
by Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 10:16 AM

The original plan was to go visit a friend up in Michigan around Mackinaw, but we may have to stay home to take care of some vehicular issues.

motherstone54
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this
good morning Ladies my day stared 7am my sweet little cleo my chihuahua Didn't want to sleep anymore she kept licking my face.so I got up and started my day.my husband is coming home this weekend he works out of state.I haven't seen him almost 3 mouths so there are somethings I need to do before he gets home .he will be home for the weekend.the next time he will be home is thanksgiving are oldest daughter anr her family are coming too.so I be doing alot of cooking and some BBQ.so that my weekend plans .
hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group. :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Have a great time :)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

We'll be staying home and relaxing for the most part.  The kids and I may head over to my parents house for a bbq of some sort and we'll probably spend some time cleaning our own house.  

Are you planning a getaway or a BBQ? Will you be getting together with friends and family or doing some back to school shopping? Do you have to work?

barbecuing

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 10:26 AM

That sounds like a lo of fun!
Enjoy the time away & have a nice weekend :)

Quoting haleymae1: My boyfriend and I plan on going camping for a few days and then just chill at home

hugss

by Emerald Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Aww sorry to hear plans have changed ..
Hope you can have a relaxing weekend ;)

Quoting XJTrixie:

The original plan was to go visit a friend up in Michigan around Mackinaw, but we may have to stay home to take care of some vehicular issues.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 10:27 AM

Furkids always win, LOL
Wonderful your DH is coming home .. am sure you'll have a great weekend :)

Quoting motherstone54: good morning Ladies my day stared 7am my sweet little cleo my chihuahua Didn't want to sleep anymore she kept licking my face.so I got up and started my day.my husband is coming home this weekend he works out of state.I haven't seen him almost 3 mouths so there are somethings I need to do before he gets home .he will be home for the weekend.the next time he will be home is thanksgiving are oldest daughter anr her family are coming too.so I be doing alot of cooking and some BBQ.so that my weekend plans .

funhappymom
by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 11:17 AM

We are spending Saturday with my dad, Sunday we have a wedding and Monday we're going to see one of the Phillies farm teams play.

funhappymom
by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Camping is so much fun. Do you tent?

We were going to go camping this weekend, too but we have the wedding and it wouldn't have worked out well for us. 

Quoting haleymae1: My boyfriend and I plan on going camping for a few days and then just chill at home

funhappymom
by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Oh man, I'd hate to be away from my dh that much. What kind of work does your husband do?

Quoting motherstone54: good morning Ladies my day stared 7am my sweet little cleo my chihuahua Didn't want to sleep anymore she kept licking my face.so I got up and started my day.my husband is coming home this weekend he works out of state.I haven't seen him almost 3 mouths so there are somethings I need to do before he gets home .he will be home for the weekend.the next time he will be home is thanksgiving are oldest daughter anr her family are coming too.so I be doing alot of cooking and some BBQ.so that my weekend plans .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN