Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

hi there!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:26 PM
  • 10 Replies
My name is Miriam single mother of two boys a 2yr old and 5 yr old (yes I have a fresh kindergartener) :-) Im 24 years old and live in cleveland ohio. I work as a teller supervisor and plan to start up my own business soon. Im glad to be here I don't think I can really vent and talk to my friends because they're not really in my shoes, plus I'm always seen as the strong one that gives advice when they need it lol I don't feel like they would really be able to help me or care. Or maybe I'm scared off being judged idk. It's always simpler with a bunch of strangers lol. Nice to meet you gals! I'm sure I'm going to have some great interaction with you all!
by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:28 PM

hello & welcome Miriam.

mekjc52312
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:42 PM
Hi!
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:44 PM

How are you today?

Quoting mekjc52312: Hi!

mekjc52312
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:47 PM
Good..just searching the site trying to navigate and get familiar with it before bed.. hbu?
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats cool, i hope you like the site.  Im having my cafe mom time before bed too.

Quoting mekjc52312: Good..just searching the site trying to navigate and get familiar with it before bed.. hbu?

mekjc52312
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:02 PM
Lol nighty night
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 12:26 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Miriam,
Aww has school started there yet?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting mekjc52312: My name is Miriam single mother of two boys a 2yr old and 5 yr old (yes I have a fresh kindergartener) :-) Im 24 years old and live in cleveland ohio. I work as a teller supervisor and plan to start up my own business soon. Im glad to be here I don't think I can really vent and talk to my friends because they're not really in my shoes, plus I'm always seen as the strong one that gives advice when they need it lol I don't feel like they would really be able to help me or care. Or maybe I'm scared off being judged idk. It's always simpler with a bunch of strangers lol. Nice to meet you gals! I'm sure I'm going to have some great interaction with you all!

mamamiajk
by Ruby Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

welcome to cafemom

mekjc52312
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Nice to meet you too! School starts for him on Thursday, he's just going half the day but I'm sure it will be the longest half of day of my life lol

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Miriam,Aww has school started there yet?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting mekjc52312: My name is Miriam single mother of two boys a 2yr old and 5 yr old (yes I have a fresh kindergartener) :-) Im 24 years old and live in cleveland ohio. I work as a teller supervisor and plan to start up my own business soon. Im glad to be here I don't think I can really vent and talk to my friends because they're not really in my shoes, plus I'm always seen as the strong one that gives advice when they need it lol I don't feel like they would really be able to help me or care. Or maybe I'm scared off being judged idk. It's always simpler with a bunch of strangers lol. Nice to meet you gals! I'm sure I'm going to have some great interaction with you all!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Aww but he will love it ;)

Quoting mekjc52312:

Nice to meet you too! School starts for him on Thursday, he's just going half the day but I'm sure it will be the longest half of day of my life lol

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Miriam,Aww has school started there yet?  Nice to meet you :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)