Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Weird ish

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 12:29 PM
  • 15 Replies
What weird thoughts, behaviors etc have you done or said?

Example ... I had surgery Saturday. I feel like shit (and I look like shit) lol. I'm home from work (obviously) but it does help to get outdoors for a little, so today (before my bf goes to work), I had him take me and my/our girls to the donut shop.

I sure as hell didn't feel like getting dressed (skipped on a dress), no bra and my shoes. Didn't comb my hair (lol).

Now look, normally I am the kind of person that has, has, has to be decent in public (kids too especially). But I feel like utter crap. So the weird part comes in because there were people outside working on their car. To my man I was like UGH! Why are they out here? My man was like, should I tell them to go in their house so you can get in the car without anyone seeing you? LMFAO.

I thought about it, however I know that's not realistic. Oh well. I just ended up going in the house to get a hat. Eh.

So ...
by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RoseWall
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this
what??? no sunglasses to go with the hat?...kidding. I'm kidding.
I know you feel terrible. so...
sending you
lots of Healing positive energy.
hugs!
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been there also. Not even for a sec would I go outside in jammies, sweats or whatever's. I was super sick and we needed milk and so since hubby was at work, I ran to the local convient store in my jammies Lol. Oh well do what u need to do I guess Lol.
2007mommy2be
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 2:21 PM
I know. What was I thinking? LMFAO. Thank you.

Quoting RoseWall: what??? no sunglasses to go with the hat?...kidding. I'm kidding.
I know you feel terrible. so...
sending you
lots of Healing positive energy.
hugs!
2007mommy2be
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 2:23 PM
Lol. I was just not in the mood. My whole body was sore but I needed to get out for the ride instead of just sending the bf. I'm glad I did. Next time I'll either not care about what someone else may think or get dressed, ha ha. But really, I hate going out looking tore back lol.

Quoting DallasCowboys81: I've been there also. Not even for a sec would I go outside in jammies, sweats or whatever's. I was super sick and we needed milk and so since hubby was at work, I ran to the local convient store in my jammies Lol. Oh well do what u need to do I guess Lol.
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol same here and like you said sometimes just not in the mood on who cares lol

Quoting 2007mommy2be: Lol. I was just not in the mood. My whole body was sore but I needed to get out for the ride instead of just sending the bf. I'm glad I did. Next time I'll either not care about what someone else may think or get dressed, ha ha. But really, I hate going out looking tore back lol.

Quoting DallasCowboys81: I've been there also. Not even for a sec would I go outside in jammies, sweats or whatever's. I was super sick and we needed milk and so since hubby was at work, I ran to the local convient store in my jammies Lol. Oh well do what u need to do I guess Lol.
2007mommy2be
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 9:36 PM
And to think I did it again later lol. Funny because I swear a neighbor was trying to talk to me. I wouldn't look his way. Why in your most tore back moment does a guy try to talk to you? Lol.

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Lol same here and like you said sometimes just not in the mood on who cares lol

Quoting 2007mommy2be: Lol. I was just not in the mood. My whole body was sore but I needed to get out for the ride instead of just sending the bf. I'm glad I did. Next time I'll either not care about what someone else may think or get dressed, ha ha. But really, I hate going out looking tore back lol.

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Lil.. I have wondered that my whole entire life. Lol still clueless. Maybe I'll ask my hubby tonight n get back to you Lol!

Quoting 2007mommy2be: And to think I did it again later lol. Funny because I swear a neighbor was trying to talk to me. I wouldn't look his way. Why in your most tore back moment does a guy try to talk to you? Lol.

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Lol same here and like you said sometimes just not in the mood on who cares lol

2007mommy2be
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 10:59 PM
Ok yes and I will ask my babe and get back to you lol.

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Lil.. I have wondered that my whole entire life. Lol still clueless. Maybe I'll ask my hubby tonight n get back to you Lol!

Quoting 2007mommy2be: And to think I did it again later lol. Funny because I swear a neighbor was trying to talk to me. I wouldn't look his way. Why in your most tore back moment does a guy try to talk to you? Lol.

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine said when a woman dresses like that it leaves more to the imagination Lol. I said OK well is that really attractive? He said to some guys yes, him no. Lol

Quoting 2007mommy2be: Ok yes and I will ask my babe and get back to you lol.

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Lil.. I have wondered that my whole entire life. Lol still clueless. Maybe I'll ask my hubby tonight n get back to you Lol!

2007mommy2be
by Platinum Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 2:45 PM
Bahahaha. Well I usually fall asleep before mine gets home when he works night shift which is like a lot lately but his new boss claims he won't as much after next week. I'll try again tonight. Lol.

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Mine said when a woman dresses like that it leaves more to the imagination Lol. I said OK well is that really attractive? He said to some guys yes, him no. Lol

Quoting 2007mommy2be: Ok yes and I will ask my babe and get back to you lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)