Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

some please help im scared

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 11:34 PM
  • 11 Replies

Hi, I really need some help and some advice and opinions about this scary topic. On march 7th I had a one night stand with this guy, we used a condom. A couple days later I got back together with my boyfriend and we had unprotected sex all the time. On June 2nd I went to planned parent hood and got a vaginal ultrasound. It said I was 9 weeks and 5 days. I'm due on December 31. I am very scared and have a lot of guilt about sleeping with this one night stand guy. I have so much guilt that I keep asking myself what if its his and not my boyfriends. I need help and opinion, is it really that possible it could be this one night stand. Please help

by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hopeful_leslie
by Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 11:45 PM
Yes it's possible, you need to be up front and honest with your bf though. He doesn't need to believe this child is his and find out later there is a 50/50 chance he's not. You also need to discuss who the other possible BD could be. Either way the child deserves to know who their father is and I'm sure once your honest about it you will feel ALOT better with yourself
Emmyloulou11
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 12:24 AM

I told my boyfriend and now I'm afraid I'm going to loose him. I'm a teen mom and I've been with him for almost four years.

bria2014
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 12:33 AM

granted you did something silly. he should be willing to take a responsibility.  if not than in all honesty dont waste your time with him. you have bigger priorities now and him playing house when ever he feels like it, is just a waste of your time and emotions. good luck sweetie!

mamamiajk
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Yes it is possible. This happened with my sis and she didn't find out different until while filing for divorce a paternity test was ordered and it was from the one night stand. Other than amnio being done I don't know of anything else that would tell you until the baby's born. Hugs

momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 9:23 AM

You did the right thing telling. You have to have honesty. HUGS!!

XJTrixie
by Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 10:04 AM

telling him was the right thing to do.  I don't think the timeline quite matches the possibility of it being the 1night stand guy though.  Conception would've been around the beginning of April for end of December due date.

booaura
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 12:59 PM
Something is off about your due date and how far along you are. I'm due December 10th, I'm 25 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elegy
by Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:16 PM

You were 10 weeks in early June? That would put conception late March/early April.

NeonGirl9583
by Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:18 PM
Get a DNA test and find out. Be honest with him. Don't surprise him on Maury one day.
Elle.tea.22
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 4:35 PM

You made your bed so sleep in it. What do you want? Magic advice that there's a way to make the baby your boyfriend's? Grow up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)