Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

what's your favorite beef recipe?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 12:50 AM
  • 22 Replies
I am craving beef. Obviously my body is craving protein Lol. I'm craving it so bad I can taste it and I haven't had beef in a week. So I'm wondering what your fav beef recipe is? I'm sick of the same old beef dishes. So please share!! :)
by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 2:39 AM

which cut of beef are you asking about?

eadyT
by Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 2:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Beef and noodles or chinese/beef with broccoli.

Quoting DallasCowboys81: I am craving beef. Obviously my body is craving protein Lol. I'm craving it so bad I can taste it and I haven't had beef in a week. So I'm wondering what your fav beef recipe is? I'm sick of the same old beef dishes. So please share!! :)
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 10:21 AM
Any... But ground beef is what we usually have. :)

Quoting frndlyfn:

which cut of beef are you asking about?

thatgirl70
by Carin on Aug. 28, 2014 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Any that someone else cooks for me. ;)

I'm not really picky though, I tend to eat chicken more, but I like beef too. We're gonna grill a couple of steaks tonight and have baked potatoes and green beans to go with them.

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 6:28 PM
That sounds yummy. We are having good old hamburger helper tonight. Ugh.. So sick of the same old crap lol

Quoting thatgirl70:

I'm not really picky though, I tend to eat chicken more, but I like beef too. We're gonna grill a couple of steaks tonight and have baked potatoes and green beans to go with them.

mrswillie
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Homemade beef strogonoff made with beef strips, cooking wine, diced onions, beef consume', etc. I started a pit today.

Grilled teriyaki beef kabobs with onions.

Italian beef sandwiches in Au jus.
booaura
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Steak, stew, and fajitas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thatgirl70
by Carin on Aug. 28, 2014 at 6:44 PM

Yeah, I like a lot of variety. I love to go to different places to eat so I can try something new, LOL.

DH better get his butt outside and get the grill going. I've cooked enough this week, I told him it's his turn, LOL.

You know there's a game on tonight?

Quoting DallasCowboys81: That sounds yummy. We are having good old hamburger helper tonight. Ugh.. So sick of the same old crap lol
Quoting thatgirl70:

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 6:48 PM
Lol sounds like me. Hubby cooks quit a bit now tho with football season in full swing. So I can't complain Lol.
I did know thanks for telling me tho. Lol

Quoting thatgirl70:

Yeah, I like a lot of variety. I love to go to different places to eat so I can try something new, LOL.

DH better get his butt outside and get the grill going. I've cooked enough this week, I told him it's his turn, LOL.

Quoting DallasCowboys81: That sounds yummy. We are having good old hamburger helper tonight. Ugh.. So sick of the same old crap lol

Quoting thatgirl70:

thatgirl70
by Carin on Aug. 28, 2014 at 6:54 PM

You're welcome, DH mentioned it a bit ago.

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Lol sounds like me. Hubby cooks quit a bit now tho with football season in full swing. So I can't complain Lol. I did know thanks for telling me tho. Lol
Quoting thatgirl70:

Quoting thatgirl70:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN