Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hawaii

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2014 at 2:29 PM
  • 47 Replies

Have you been? where did you go? Did you like it? What would you have done differently? Any-great deals or discounts? What attractions would you visit or activities would you do if you went again? Do you have any pics?? Id love to see. Anywho live in Hawaii?? Have you been to the Hilton Waikoloa Village? Any thoughts or reviews of it? I am planning a trip from CA and trying to figure out where to go? What time of year is best there? Any secret's and places I can go to have fun???

Hey so I changed our resorvations..... YEA!! We are now going to Honalulu!! We will be there on September 17th-the 20th We will be staying by the airport and the college! Anywho please tell me of any places we should go, or things you enjoy I am super excited!! Thanks anyone who replied, I appriciate all your responces!!

by on Aug. 29, 2014 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 3:04 PM

Bump!!

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 3:04 PM

bump!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 29, 2014 at 3:16 PM
What island?
I've been to Honolulu and Kauai loved both. I prefer the big island more to do. Hubby and I did Pearl harbor tour. On Kauai was chilled laid back with mom and kids. We spread my dad's ashes.

Quoting misssy2000:

Have you been? where did you go? Did you like it? What would you have done differently? Any-great deals or discounts? What attractions would you visit or activities would you do if you went again? Do you have any pics?? Id love to see. Anywho live in Hawaii?? Have you been to the Hilton Waikoloa Village? Any thoughts or reviews of it? I am planning a trip from CA and trying to figure out where to go? What time of year is best there? Any secret's and places I can go to have fun???

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 3:20 PM

We are still looking at where? We have never been so I am trying to find a place that wed both enjoy. I did want to check out the volcanoes (as long as thet are not erupting) LOL How was the Pearl Harbor tour?

Quoting Hottmomma607: What island? I've been to Honolulu and Kauai loved both. I prefer the big island more to do. Hubby and I did Pearl harbor tour. On Kauai was chilled laid back with mom and kids. We spread my dad's ashes.
Quoting misssy2000:

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Never been but want to really bad. Would love to visit Maui and Honallul, (sp) one day... One day... Hope u go and enjoy it. :)
RKL10
by Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 3:33 PM
My husband has been there just on his way back from deployment not very long stays just over night
lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

We loved Oahu! We stayed at the Hale Koa

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Aug. 29, 2014 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I lived there, but I was little. I loved Waikiki beach, though! ;) Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 29, 2014 at 4:09 PM
Pearl harbor tour was amazing,I recommend it.
Right! Lol

Quoting misssy2000:

We are still looking at where? We have never been so I am trying to find a place that wed both enjoy. I did want to check out the volcanoes (as long as thet are not erupting) LOL How was the Pearl Harbor tour?

Quoting Hottmomma607: What island?
I've been to Honolulu and Kauai loved both. I prefer the big island more to do. Hubby and I did Pearl harbor tour. On Kauai was chilled laid back with mom and kids. We spread my dad's ashes.

Quoting misssy2000:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 29, 2014 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this
We spent a lot time at the Hale Kola we might as well stayed! LOL
So nice there.

Quoting lanceandhailey:

We loved Oahu! We stayed at the Hale Koa

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)