Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

When do your kids return to school after the holiday?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2014 at 3:14 PM
  • 8 Replies
If they haven't started yet,when do their first day start?
by on Aug. 31, 2014 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mygirl30248
by Member on Aug. 31, 2014 at 3:27 PM

My DD goes back on Tuesday she has yet to start for this year. In years past she would have begun mid last week. This year the school did 3 in service days last week & started the kids Tuesday. 

She is very excited! Tomorrow we will do mani & pedi's & pick out her outfit to wear & pack her bag! 

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 31, 2014 at 3:29 PM
Awesome! How old is she? My kids start on Tuesday. Tomorrow we are relaxing, I need to run get DS a back pack some how we missed that?! Lol

Quoting Mygirl30248:

My DD goes back on Tuesday she has yet to start for this year. In years past she would have begun mid last week. This year the school did 3 in service days last week & started the kids Tuesday. 

She is very excited! Tomorrow we will do mani & pedi's & pick out her outfit to wear & pack her bag! 

1hotmama87
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2014 at 3:33 PM

DS goes back on Tuesday..

Mygirl30248
by Member on Aug. 31, 2014 at 3:42 PM

DD is 6.5 years old & going in to First grade. How about our DS? 

I have to work tomorrow 11:30a-4:30p so DD will be with her grandmother but after work we will doll her up or well make her look presentable she's such a tom boy always in dirt LOL I'll have her take a nice bubble bath, let her use my sugar scrub (she loves that stuff) then we will do mani/pedi's etc. get her all ready LOL 

Quoting Hottmomma607: Awesome! How old is she? My kids start on Tuesday. Tomorrow we are relaxing, I need to run get DS a back pack some how we missed that?! Lol
Quoting Mygirl30248:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 31, 2014 at 3:51 PM
Awww cute! He is going into 7th grade! Yikes! Lol My daughter into 11th double yikes!!

Quoting Mygirl30248:

DD is 6.5 years old & going in to First grade. How about our DS? 

I have to work tomorrow 11:30a-4:30p so DD will be with her grandmother but after work we will doll her up or well make her look presentable she's such a tom boy always in dirt LOL I'll have her take a nice bubble bath, let her use my sugar scrub (she loves that stuff) then we will do mani/pedi's etc. get her all ready LOL 

Quoting Hottmomma607: Awesome! How old is she? My kids start on Tuesday. Tomorrow we are relaxing, I need to run get DS a back pack some how we missed that?! Lol

Quoting Mygirl30248:

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2014 at 4:08 PM

Their first day for the year is Wednesday.

LoriAnn87
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2014 at 9:45 PM

First day of school is thursday.

MrsNewman
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2014 at 9:48 PM

Tuesday

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)