Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

first pregnancy! help!

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:32 AM
  • 4 Replies
Okay, so I'm only 6 weeks and 6 days, almost 7 weeks. I had my first ultrasound yesterday and the baby is like a little smudge with a heart beat, no bigger than an almond.

Well anyways, I eat normally throughout the day. I eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in between. So during the day I feel fine.

When night time comes around, I get sleep. Only thing is I wake up literally every hour because I need to pee, and I also wake up STARVING. I can't fall back asleep until I eat. I started keeping crackers, water, and jello by my bedside.

I'm not really sure if this is normal considering the size of the baby. Has this happened to anyone before?
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lucydiamond
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:33 AM
It's quite normal.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Seems about right!

Quoting victoriahdz01: Okay, so I'm only 6 weeks and 6 days, almost 7 weeks. I had my first ultrasound yesterday and the baby is like a little smudge with a heart beat, no bigger than an almond.

Well anyways, I eat normally throughout the day. I eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in between. So during the day I feel fine.

When night time comes around, I get sleep. Only thing is I wake up literally every hour because I need to pee, and I also wake up STARVING. I can't fall back asleep until I eat. I started keeping crackers, water, and jello by my bedside.

I'm not really sure if this is normal considering the size of the baby. Has this happened to anyone before?
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

:) Congratulations on your pregnancy. Yes it sounds OK. :)

Here is another group that you may enjoy checking out also:

NeonGirl9583
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 3:43 PM
2 moms liked this
Very normal. I basically moved my groceries into my bedroom for a while.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)