Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help save my grandbabies!

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:52 AM
  • 20 Replies

I am going to be up front about this, I need your help!

2 years ago the state of Arizona took my grandchildren from my daughter Allison's husband Robb & put them in foster care. She had left him because he was abusive to her, never dreaming he would hurt the kids. They wouldn't let Allison have them because she was staying with a friend. Her Aunt Kim (in Ga) got approved by BOTH states to be the foster almost 2 years ago, but Allison was working to get the kids, so they stayed in AZ. The kids were then split up into 2 different foster homes. Her Aunt Kim, her sister Anita, & I have been fighting for custody of the kids for almost 2 years. Back in February 2014, the state terminated Allison's parental rights, and barred us from talking about the case on social media (FB, funding sites, etc). On 8/22/2014, the court said no to us having the kids, final decision, and the foster families are adopting them. They have even changed my 4 year old grandson's name! The state is rushing the adoption to happen by Thanksgiving. An attorney said our only chance is to protest & get the media involved. Governor Jan Brewer herself told us that she "would look into it" because she thought it was terrible that the kids didn't go with family from the beginning, but apparently she didn't. They have literally STOLEN these children from our loving, and very qualified family! 

My profile pictire is of my 3 grandchildren, the last time they were together. The 2 on the right are the ones seperated.

Would you please help? Contact Gov. Jan Brewer through this link - http://www.azgovernor.gov/Contact.asp, and express your OUTRAGE! If you know anyone in the media, contact them!

Thank you and God bless!

P.S. My former son-in-law is serving 3.5 years in prison for abusing the kids. Here is a link to his arrest story. The woman in the story is NOT my daughter!

http://phoenixfamilylawnews.com/2012/11/bagdad-couple-arrested-after-toddlers-found-in-filthy-conditions.html

by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
berlgirl1224
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:55 AM
I'm mobile so your "help" link isn't clicky😁😣. But here's a bump
RoseWall
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:57 AM
positive energy your way.
here's a bump
purplemonkey702
by Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

they didn't steal anyone, get over yourself. maybe your daughter should have been a better  parent, and would have her children.

HarleyQN
by Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:02 AM

Bagdad, eh? Ha!

jordynsmom08
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:06 PM
Bump
booaura
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:13 PM
2 moms liked this
No one stole anyone. Your daughter was a bad parent and lost rights, the father was a bad parent, and it is in the best interest of these children to be removed from a clearly not good family (yours). Let them be happy and loved and adopted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DisabledVet
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:14 PM

They can't barr you from taking the case to the news media.

quinnsmom715
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:18 PM
2 moms liked this

i have a real problem with your daughter,who knew he was abusive,leaving the kids with dad.a clean break honestly sounds better.your daughter should have just let her aunt foster the kids...the kids deserve a family..

smvrn20
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:19 PM
3 moms liked this
So your daughter left her children with a man she KNEW was abusive? Sounds like she very much does NOT deserve her kids. If your family were so 'qualified' the children would be with your family. The goal of DFS is to reunite biological families. If that didn't happen, it's because it was not in the best interest of the children. Now, drop it. Be happy the children are with a family that loves and wants them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goldpandora
by Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I have to admit that this bothers me greatly too. 

Quoting quinnsmom715:

i have a real problem with your daughter,who knew he was abusive,leaving the kids with dad.a clean break honestly sounds better.your daughter should have just let her aunt foster the kids...the kids deserve a family..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)