Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breakfast ..

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:47 AM
  • 24 Replies

What do YOU usually have?

photo HugsAnimation23-vi_zpsc613c8f6.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HarleyQN
by Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Steel cut outs, a half a tablespoon of unsalted butter, two teaspoons of sugar, a small handful of granola and a splash of half and half. 

Mmmm, it is so good, warm and filling.

Other times I really enjoy a hearty bread with fruit spread. 

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Have it every day?

Quoting HarleyQN:

Steel cut outs, a half a tablespoon of unsalted butter, two teaspoons of sugar, a small handful of granola and a splash of half and half. 

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:59 AM

I don't have a usually.  LOL

Leftovers from dinner is popular
I also make breakfast burritos in bulk once a season and freeze them for later use
I make and freeze pancakes that fit in my toaster.  lol
Cereal sometimes
Cottage cheese, fruit, and a few slices of turkey meat
Lox
Meat and cheese sandwich
French toast
Bacon, eggs, kale

A lot depends on how much time I have to cook in the morning.  Weekends are usually cooked foods, while weekdays are usually a grab whatever type of day. 

SpiritedWitch
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Hubby and I have a cup of coffee when I get up. I have some peanut butter toast with mine. After he takes Pepper out for her walk, we have our second cup and breakfast which is usually something with eggs. 

Yesterday, I made a special breakfast b/c it was our anniversary ... Ugly Omelet, bacon, and hash browns (1 word or 2?). 

Since I usually get asked ... the "ugly omelet" is a 3-egg omelet with mushrooms, cheese, tomato, and olives. Yesterday I tossed in some of our bacon. It's called an "ugly omelet" b/c the first time I made it, it fell apart b/c of all the ingredients. 

HarleyQN
by Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:05 PM

Most days. Somedays it is not prepared as I previously stated but four out of seven days, I enjoy oatmeal.

I didn't before this pregnancy. Plus, with the women in my family having a history of heart disease; I thought "while I am liking the oats, I should eat them as much as possible!"

Quoting hugss:

Have it every day?

Quoting HarleyQN:

kmt_771
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:14 PM
A package of oatmeal with a little cinnamon and sugar and 1 cup of fruit.
balagan_imma
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Usually steel cut oatmeal with teff and amaranth, cinamon, toasted almonds and chia seeds.

On Saturdays it's always tomato/cucumber salad, challah and a variety of cheeses.

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:20 PM

LOL .. variety is awesome though ..
LO's from dinner would be excellent .. love that as with all these options :)

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

I don't have a usually.  LOL

Leftovers from dinner is popularI also make breakfast burritos in bulk once a season and freeze them for later useI make and freeze pancakes that fit in my toaster.  lolCereal sometimesCottage cheese, fruit, and a few slices of turkey meatLoxMeat and cheese sandwichFrench toastBacon, eggs, kale

A lot depends on how much time I have to cook in the morning.  Weekends are usually cooked foods, while weekdays are usually a grab whatever type of day. 

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:22 PM

PB on toastseems popular .. might have to have that,
Happy Anniversary!  Howw many years together?
Love the name of that .. bet it was great :)

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Hubby and I have a cup of coffee when I get up. I have some peanut butter toast with mine. After he takes Pepper out for her walk, we have our second cup and breakfast which is usually something with eggs. 

Yesterday, I made a special breakfast b/c it was our anniversary ... Ugly Omelet, bacon, and hash browns (1 word or 2?). 

Since I usually get asked ... the "ugly omelet" is a 3-egg omelet with mushrooms, cheese, tomato, and olives. Yesterday I tossed in some of our bacon. It's called an "ugly omelet" b/c the first time I made it, it fell apart b/c of all the ingredients. 

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:22 PM

It's good you do .. important as always :)

Quoting HarleyQN:

Most days. Somedays it is not prepared as I previously stated but four out of seven days, I enjoy oatmeal.

I didn't before this pregnancy. Plus, with the women in my family having a history of heart disease; I thought "while I am liking the oats, I should eat them as much as possible!"

Quoting hugss:

Have it every day?

Quoting HarleyQN:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)