Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to Cafe Mom

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:26 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hello! My name is Janiece. I'm a mother of 2 girls, 5 years and 10 months. I currently work part time at home and would like to be a stay at home mom. I plan on having 1 more but not sure when lol. I met my SO at work. I just moved to New Castle, De I'm looking to network and hopefully some play dates!
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
hugss
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom Janiece,
How long have you been where you are now?  nice to meet you :)

Quoting Jaycee57: Hello! My name is Janiece. I'm a mother of 2 girls, 5 years and 10 months. I currently work part time at home and would like to be a stay at home mom. I plan on having 1 more but not sure when lol. I met my SO at work. I just moved to New Castle, De I'm looking to network and hopefully some play dates!

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, Janiece! Welcome!

smvrn20
by Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group! I'm Shannon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaycee57
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:08 PM
Thanks! Almost 5 years

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Janiece,How long have you been where you are now?  nice to meet you :)

Quoting Jaycee57: Hello! My name is Janiece. I'm a mother of 2 girls, 5 years and 10 months. I currently work part time at home and would like to be a stay at home mom. I plan on having 1 more but not sure when lol. I met my SO at work. I just moved to New Castle, De I'm looking to network and hopefully some play dates!

hugss
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Like it there then?

Quoting Jaycee57: Thanks! Almost 5 years
Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Janiece,How long have you been where you are now?  nice to meet you :)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Sep. 24, 2014 at 2:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! Nice to meet you.

Jaycee57
by on Sep. 26, 2014 at 7:01 AM
No not anymore lol

Quoting hugss:

Like it there then?

Quoting hugss:

hugss
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 26, 2014 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry to hearthat :(

Quoting Jaycee57: No not anymore lol
Quoting hugss:

Like it there then?

Quoting hugss:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)