Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(October 15th)

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:02 AM
  • 42 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diviya
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 6:51 AM
2 moms liked this
I have 2 kids one boy of 14 and one girl of 16
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
How is it goi ng with your two teens?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting diviya: I have 2 kids one boy of 14 and one girl of 16

mother-E
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:20 AM
2 moms liked this
Good morning everyone. I found this group at 12 last night when my 1 year old would not sleep. I have to keep her as quiet as possible so my husband and my two teens Ellis 14 and Eathan 13 can sleep. I am originally from California but currently live in St Augustine Florida. I have been a SAHM for most of my years with some preschool teaching in between. I have lived here a year but I have not met any friends yet. I would love to meet moms with teens and toddlers but that of course would just be icing on the top. I need a community and some friends. I don't have much spare time but I hope to start making crafts when I do get some. I am a little but of a fitness and health fanatic but I was a lot more serious about it when I slept on a regular basis. Maybe one day... I am starting my juicing again this week that always makes me feel better and all of my kids love it.
I am excited to talk to you all.
Thank for having me (not that you had a choice or anything)
Enjoy the moments you have because moments is what life is made up of.
Mother-E
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:40 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
How do you like living where you do?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting mother-E: Good morning everyone. I found this group at 12 last night when my 1 year old would not sleep. I have to keep her as quiet as possible so my husband and my two teens Ellis 14 and Eathan 13 can sleep. I am originally from California but currently live in St Augustine Florida. I have been a SAHM for most of my years with some preschool teaching in between. I have lived here a year but I have not met any friends yet. I would love to meet moms with teens and toddlers but that of course would just be icing on the top. I need a community and some friends. I don't have much spare time but I hope to start making crafts when I do get some. I am a little but of a fitness and health fanatic but I was a lot more serious about it when I slept on a regular basis. Maybe one day... I am starting my juicing again this week that always makes me feel better and all of my kids love it. I am excited to talk to you all. Thank for having me (not that you had a choice or anything) Enjoy the moments you have because moments is what life is made up of. Mother-E

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:58 AM

Quoting diviya: I have 2 kids one boy of 14 and one girl of 16

Welcome!! I have a 16yo girl also,12yo son and 22yo son. How's your day going so far?

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:00 AM

Hello! I hope you get some rest today?

Quoting mother-E: Good morning everyone. I found this group at 12 last night when my 1 year old would not sleep. I have to keep her as quiet as possible so my husband and my two teens Ellis 14 and Eathan 13 can sleep. I am originally from California but currently live in St Augustine Florida. I have been a SAHM for most of my years with some preschool teaching in between. I have lived here a year but I have not met any friends yet. I would love to meet moms with teens and toddlers but that of course would just be icing on the top. I need a community and some friends. I don't have much spare time but I hope to start making crafts when I do get some. I am a little but of a fitness and health fanatic but I was a lot more serious about it when I slept on a regular basis. Maybe one day... I am starting my juicing again this week that always makes me feel better and all of my kids love it. I am excited to talk to you all. Thank for having me (not that you had a choice or anything) Enjoy the moments you have because moments is what life is made up of. Mother-E

Sierrasdc
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:20 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello everyone my name is Sierra, im 28 and recently moved to Miami Beach from San Diego for work.  I am a flight attendant with American.

This will be our first child for me and my fiance. The approx due date is in June 2015 (I just recently found out)

I have had a hard time making friends with my job since you hardly see the same person twice, and my finace works from home for a competitive swim wear line.

I used to do a lot of yoga before I moved to Miami, as well as hikes with the dog. The weather here has a way of keeping me in-doors. This heat is crazy! I am a total beach girl though. I have lived in San Diego, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and bi anual trips to Costa Rica. I would like to get more into paddle boarding. I also love to cook, and craft.

None of my friends back home have kids that i can talk with about things, and I have no one here in Miami either. 

I am looking to find some awesome girls and ladies to talk with about all this new stuff that is consuming my mind as well as have some people to commiserate with : )

Hopefully this group will help. 

I live in the North Miami Beach area near Surfside. If anyone would like to go on a walk on the beach, or a cup of tea. Look forward to hearing from you guys!

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Sierra,
Congrats on being pregnant!  Do you love living where you are?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Sierrasdc:

Hello everyone my name is Sierra, im 28 and recently moved to Miami Beach from San Diego for work.  I am a flight attendant with American.

This will be our first child for me and my fiance. The approx due date is in June 2015 (I just recently found out)

I have had a hard time making friends with my job since you hardly see the same person twice, and my finace works from home for a competitive swim wear line.

I used to do a lot of yoga before I moved to Miami, as well as hikes with the dog. The weather here has a way of keeping me in-doors. This heat is crazy! I am a total beach girl though. I have lived in San Diego, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and bi anual trips to Costa Rica. I would like to get more into paddle boarding. I also love to cook, and craft.

None of my friends back home have kids that i can talk with about things, and I have no one here in Miami either. 

I am looking to find some awesome girls and ladies to talk with about all this new stuff that is consuming my mind as well as have some people to commiserate with : )

Hopefully this group will help. 

I live in the North Miami Beach area near Surfside. If anyone would like to go on a walk on the beach, or a cup of tea. Look forward to hearing from you guys!

TeenMom5602
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm possibly 7 months pregnant right now, it's really kind of scary. 

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
How far along does your doctor think you are?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting TeenMom5602:

I'm possibly 7 months pregnant right now, it's really kind of scary. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)