Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

PrincessGrace

Posted by on May. 11, 2007 at 10:03 AM
  • 4 Replies
Hello Everyone-

I am a mother of 2 beautiful girls-3 years and 18 months.  I have a wonderful husband who is a great father.  I sometimes find it hard to juggle being a full time working mom and wife.  I look forward to chatting and making friends with mothers who share the same difficulties.
by on May. 11, 2007 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
motherofthree81
by on May. 11, 2007 at 10:04 AM
Welcome your hiness!    Chat away, we love it here ha....
YankeeGirl74
by on May. 11, 2007 at 2:58 PM

I work full time also, and have a 10 year old and a 7 month old.  It is definitely hard to do it all, and do it all WELL.  Most days I feel like I'm pulled in so many directions that it's hard to feel like I'm doing a really good job at any of them.  I mean all I want is to have a clean house, clean car, do my job well, be a good mom to my children, be a good wife to my husband, enjoy some time to myself, enjoy some time with my friends, and look great all the time..............what's so hard about that?!?!  Yea right!!!  If only we could think like men..............

waitinONTWINz
by on May. 11, 2007 at 3:01 PM
well hi and welcome im brianna !
Robin
by Head Admin on May. 12, 2007 at 9:28 AM
Hi,

Nice to meet you! 

There are a lot of really nice Moms here so say hi and send out some friend invitations.  You may want to check out the post 
Getting Started and Making Friends at CafeMom.

Feel free to stop by our group Chatterbox to see if anyone if chatting.  You can always make a post to invite people to join you for a chat.

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN