Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

14th month old with hives

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:46 PM
  • 1 Replies
My 14th month old started a rash last Thursday that has progressed into a full body rash with welts on the legs. She is starting to itch more each day. Dr said he thinks it is hives & told us to continue using benadryl while taking zyrtec once a day. Does anyone have any suggestions on what this could be? It's from head to feet. The red spots move throughout the day. Sometimes she looks like it's going away then it gets worse. No changes in her diet so not sure what could have cause this.
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:53 PM
Yikes! Poor baby just follow the Dr.'s order. Hives can be irritating.
My hubby got hives after on a hike with coworkers.

Quoting meganle89: My 14th month old started a rash last Thursday that has progressed into a full body rash with welts on the legs. She is starting to itch more each day. Dr said he thinks it is hives & told us to continue using benadryl while taking zyrtec once a day. Does anyone have any suggestions on what this could be? It's from head to feet. The red spots move throughout the day. Sometimes she looks like it's going away then it gets worse. No changes in her diet so not sure what could have cause this.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)