Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1yr shots and autism

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:54 AM
  • 10 Replies
Hi..my name is jessi..new member and first time trying any group club..i have two little ones matthew n bella..a friend told me about this group and how much it helps with any concern...right now i have a big one...my son matthew is autistic. .he developed fine until he was 2yrs..now he's severe development delay..bella just turn 1yr and is time for her 1yr shots..i heard about how that can cause autism..anyone can help me please...really dont know what to do...ty
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wcmsahm
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I would suggest going online and doing in-depth research on vaccinations. Do not just look at the CDC either. Check all avenues you can from both sides of the vaccination debate. Then base your decision after you have thorougly educated yourself.

Why123
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

My daughters have twins.  They got the same shots at the same time from the same vial.  One has autism and the other doesn't.

anon55
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Vaccines do not cause autism. Please do actual research on this subject because the information you are getting is false. 

StreetsAhead
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this
That belief has been described as the worse medical hoax in 100 years.
The link between vaccination and autism was a fraud.

If you chose to not vaccinate then be my guest you have that right (though I do not agree with that choice, I recognise that you have the right to make it) but to link it to autism is wrong and I beg of you to not do so.
CaptD2
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:02 PM
Vaccines DO NOT cause autism. I repeat, they DO NOT cause autism.
complextrina
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Mobile Photo

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:44 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Jessi,
One has nothing to do with the other
Vaccines do not cause autism ..
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting matty06: Hi..my name is jessi..new member and first time trying any group club..i have two little ones matthew n bella..a friend told me about this group and how much it helps with any concern...right now i have a big one...my son matthew is autistic. .he developed fine until he was 2yrs..now he's severe development delay..bella just turn 1yr and is time for her 1yr shots..i heard about how that can cause autism..anyone can help me please...really dont know what to do...ty

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:41 PM
Do research,talk to your doctor.

Quoting matty06: Hi..my name is jessi..new member and first time trying any group club..i have two little ones matthew n bella..a friend told me about this group and how much it helps with any concern...right now i have a big one...my son matthew is autistic. .he developed fine until he was 2yrs..now he's severe development delay..bella just turn 1yr and is time for her 1yr shots..i heard about how that can cause autism..anyone can help me please...really dont know what to do...ty
Imperfect_Faith
by on Nov. 5, 2014 at 12:31 AM
Shots do not cause autism. That idea came from one 'study' that has been proven false many times over, and even the doctor who did the study admitted it was severely biased and based on very poor, negligent science.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
matty06
by on Nov. 5, 2014 at 7:53 AM
Thank you soo much ladies for all your help..i really appreciated. .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)