• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

introducing myself

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:32 PM
  • 5 Replies
My name is Trish, I'm 23. I have a bwautiful boy Brayden. His dad isnt in the picture, he left when he was 7 months old on fathers day. I used to live in washington but moved back home to oregon because I thought I'd have more support but I've never felt more alone. I never get out of the house unless it is to go to work or a family thing. I never get any time to myself. It's just Brayden and I even though we have roomates who happen to be one of my best friends. My boy makes me so happy but when he goes to bed I am overwhelmed with unhappiness. I work fulltime but struggle to get diapers and cant pay rent with what I get so I cant afford to live by myself. Most of my friendships burned when I moved back and I cant afford a gym membership or someone to watch Brayden. I just need some guidance. My dads best advice is to find a guy to take care of us and that frustrates me. I don't want that! I want to be fully self sufficient and not live this way but no one will watch Brayden so that I can take evening classes. I dont know what to do anymore. My grandma passed away September 20th and she was a mother figure in my life and the most emotionally supportive person that I had and now shes gone. Someone please help guide me because I'm feeling so lost. I want to give Brayden so much more throughout life then what we have right now and I have no idea what to do anymore.
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Trish072
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This is Brayden and I.
funhappymom
by on Nov. 5, 2014 at 10:09 AM

Have you look into some public assistance for help watching him while you are going to school in the evenings? What about doing schooling online? Would that be a possibility?

Are you collecting child support from his bio dad? If not, you should be. Even if he doesn't want to be a part of Brayden's life he needs to be held financially responsible for the life he helped to create.

Keep doing what you are doing! Your son is beautiful and is so blessed to have you as his mom.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:51 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Aww sorry on your loss .. does your family help at all?
Nice to meet you :)

evemomoftwo
by on Nov. 5, 2014 at 11:01 AM
Hello. Sorry about your loss. I have heard that some churches have mommy and me. They watch your child and you get to go out for a few hours.(not sure excatly what its called or how it works) That may help. Nice to meet you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 5, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Hello and sorry for your loss. Have you tried looking into options for help?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)