Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Often ..

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:44 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:40 AM
  • 35 Replies

Do you go to your library?

http://www.walagata.com/w/cl-ivhhugs/hugs_autumnwreath.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RheaF
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Typically once a week. However, toward the end of this pregnancy it has been more like once a month.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:45 AM

Makes sense .. after awhile after the baby will you get back to once a week?

Quoting RheaF:

Typically once a week. However, toward the end of this pregnancy it has been more like once a month.

RheaF
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Yeah, we homeschool so library day is part of our normal schedule. They just changed youth librarians too, and the new one has added a TON of activities for the kids. Like tween night, lego club, game days, book clubs, etc. So the kids are super excited.

Quoting hugss:

Quoting RheaF:

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:51 AM

Oh wow on the new activities .. those sure sound like fun.
When are you due?
Glad the kids areexcited :)

Quoting RheaF:

Yeah, we homeschool so library day is part of our normal schedule. They just changed youth librarians too, and the new one has added a TON of activities for the kids. Like tween night, lego club, game days, book clubs, etc. So the kids are super excited.

Quoting hugss:

Quoting RheaF:

RheaF
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:53 AM

Anyday now!!!! I am 39 weeks today (the longest I have ever been pregnant). We are very ready for the baby,lol.

Quoting hugss:

Oh wow on the new activities .. those sure sound like fun.When are you due?Glad the kids areexcited :)

Quoting RheaF:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting RheaF:

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:54 AM

Aww congrats & hopefully she comes soon :)

Quoting RheaF:

Anyday now!!!! I am 39 weeks today (the longest I have ever been pregnant). We are very ready for the baby,lol.

Quoting hugss:

Oh wow on the new activities .. those sure sound like fun.When are you due?Glad the kids areexcited :)

Quoting RheaF:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting RheaF:

ScaryMom_83
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Not often enough. I have a ton of books so it's kind of like I have my own library lol.

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:02 AM

LOL .. nice to have though :)

Quoting ScaryMom_83:

Not often enough. I have a ton of books so it's kind of like I have my own library lol.

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:11 PM

I haven't been for a month, and then it was to see if any childrens' books were in the sale bin.  I use my kindle so much that I don't feel motivated to go to the brick and mortar library.

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Am afraid many of us are like that now .. go with the times :)

Quoting Bmat:

I haven't been for a month, and then it was to see if any childrens' books were in the sale bin.  I use my kindle so much that I don't feel motivated to go to the brick and mortar library.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)