Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(November 24th)

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 39 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ZeeParadise
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:17 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello everybody

No kids of my own but part time step mommy to one girl, Laiah who is 8. And her brothers D'on 10 and Jamal 9.

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? Born, raised and still live in West texas

At work

research, read, play board games

Excited about the news of my sister's first pregnancy
Susan316
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:07 AM
2 moms liked this
2. Grew upin California still live in California
3. Imet my husband through a mutual friend.
4. Free time whats that?
5. How cold it is.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:41 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:39 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Congrats to your sister!  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting ZeeParadise: Hello everybody 1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? No kids of my own but part time step mommy to one girl, Laiah who is 8. And her brothers D'on 10 and Jamal 9. 2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? Born, raised and still live in West texas 3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? At work 4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? research, read, play board games 5. What's on your mind today? Excited about the news of my sister's first pregnancy

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:42 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
So nice to meet you :)

Quoting Susan316: 2. Grew upin California still live in California 3. Imet my husband through a mutual friend. 4. Free time whats that? 5. How cold it is. .

lauriew60
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:12 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi gal pals!

I'm Laurie. I'm 52, and a divorced mother of two girls, Elisa, who is 29, and Carla, who is 24. I'm also the proud grandmother of a fabulous three year old girl! :)

I live in NYC (Upper East Side), lived here since childhood. I have an apartment here, and a house in Connecticut (where I live when I'm not in a working schedule). I used to work in advertising, and now work in fashion consulting (such a fun career!)

In my spare time, I still like to club hop with my four best girlfriends. We've been friends since high school, and we're inseperable. They still call us the "fab five", lol.

So glad to be here. Hope to give and get some wonderful advice.

itsbrittfutch
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone! My name is Brittany and I'm new here. I'm a mother already and my husband and I are trying to conceive baby #2 as of October 24, 2014!

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? My husband and I have a little girl named Haley. She's 8 years old.

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I was born and raised in Orlando, FL. Still living there.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? We actually met in middle school. We've been close friends and "crushes" since we were 12 years old. :)

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Read, blog, do laundry! 

5. What's on your mind today? TTC! All day, every day. We have been bit by the baby bug.. and we're anxious about it!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:21 PM
Welcome! Do you and your SO still work together?

Quoting ZeeParadise: Hello everybody

No kids of my own but part time step mommy to one girl, Laiah who is 8. And her brothers D'on 10 and Jamal 9.

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? Born, raised and still live in West texas

At work

research, read, play board games

Excited about the news of my sister's first pregnancy
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:23 PM
Welcome! How many kid do you have?

Quoting Susan316: 2. Grew upin California still live in California
3. Imet my husband through a mutual friend.
4. Free time whats that?
5. How cold it is.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:30 PM
Hi Laurie! You sound like a lot of fun! Well tell the truth was Sex and The City based of the "fab five?" LOL ;-)

Quoting lauriew60:

Hi gal pals!

I'm Laurie. I'm 52, and a divorced mother of two girls, Elisa, who is 29, and Carla, who is 24. I'm also the proud grandmother of a fabulous three year old girl! :)

I live in NYC (Upper East Side), lived here since childhood. I have an apartment here, and a house in Connecticut (where I live when I'm not in a working schedule). I used to work in advertising, and now work in fashion consulting (such a fun career!)

In my spare time, I still like to club hop with my four best girlfriends. We've been friends since high school, and we're inseperable. They still call us the "fab five", lol.

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Laurie,
Do the girls live near you?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting lauriew60:

Hi gal pals!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)