Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Need some info.

Posted by on May. 11, 2007 at 1:45 PM
  • 7 Replies

I have two kids a two year old and an 9 month old. I am looking into buying a double stroller for easier transportation! I did have a Jeep double stroller and it was so hard to steer and control. I have been looking into the Sit N' stand strollers and was considering if anyone has one and what reviews I could get from you about the product and which one is better then the other. I would appreciate your help. Thank you!

by on May. 11, 2007 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Schmiley81
by on May. 11, 2007 at 9:09 PM
I don't know anything about the sit n stand stroller but my sister has a double jogger and loves it.
LotsofLove2
by on May. 11, 2007 at 9:23 PM
I was last using a stroller 6 years ago but I got mine shipped from my cousin who lives in Ireland. I am pretty sure the company is available in the US now. They are totally awesome! The prices were cheap back then but I'm not sure how they are now. http://www.quinny.com/
Kendrahdess
by on May. 11, 2007 at 9:39 PM
Hi hope this helps!!! http://www.shopzilla.com/8B--Strollers_Joggers_-_cat_id--13090201__keyword--stroller__lp--10__mkt_id--34655798__sfsk--3
Robin
by Head Admin on May. 12, 2007 at 9:47 AM
I just bought the sit and stand plus.  I heard that since it's new, it's only available on line - I ordered it from strollers.com.

It's different than the regular sitnstand because it has a removable back seat that's easy to put on and take off.  Most of the time my 3yr old want to walk or stand but when she's ready to nap, the snap on seat reclines and is great.  I was also able to put all 3 of my kids in this stroller when we were at Disney.  My 9month old sat in front, my 3yr old sat on the little bench in back and my 5yr old stood in back. 

I love it but it's not very lightweight.
whittear
by on May. 12, 2007 at 9:54 AM
I have an 8 month old, and a 3 year old. My 3 year old won't sit in a regular stoller and usually likes to walk any way. But he have a sit and stand stroller and I love it. I can put the baby in the front in his carrier or without it and my 3 year old can stand and ride if he wants to or sit on the little seat. Mine is pretty easy to control, the only issue I had once was while walking with the baby in his carrier on the side of the road and the road was sloped a little. It was a little harder to keep it straight then, but I think I would have had the same problem with any other stroller.
fallnangel93
by on May. 12, 2007 at 10:00 AM
i dont have a sit and stand one, but i have a rhino one...its hot pink and silver, and really easy to monover (sp?) around and everything. i really like it.
cocoqueen31
by on May. 12, 2007 at 10:18 AM
We have an Eddie Bauer Stroller that I just love!!!!  Got it when my sis and brother in law came up here last summer, its not heavy and even with my bad back  I can handle getting it in and out of the trunk of my car!!!!  Snaps open easily, I could hold my Nehpew in one arm and open the stroller with my free hand!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN