Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quiz: What Classic Christmas Toy Are You?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:10 AM
  • 7 Replies

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Between visits to Santa, holiday shopping, wrapping presents, and caroling, you've probably found yourself wondering what classic Christmas toy you are. Seriously, who hasn't? Lucky for you, we've got it all figured out.

Take the CafeMom Quiz to find out whether you're a Barbie, a Teddy Bear, or another kiddie favorite. Consider it our gift to you.

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

You're sensitive and loving -- friends and family mean the world to you. Your home is a hub of activity, but you prefer cozy get-togethers to big bashes. You're a loyal friend who everyone can count on for a shoulder to cry on, some healing chocolate, or making everything warm and fuzzy.

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

^^^  Yes,  this describes me pretty well. :)

KyKellyKim
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I got a Barbie doll, describes me pretty well. 

Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:06 PM

I'm not sure I agree with this, but according to the quiz, I'm a sled.;)  lol

You're the life of the holiday party (though you likely show up late, given your packed social schedule) -- and you know how to throw one too. You're spontaneous, creative, and fun-loving. You love to hang out with family and friends (you've got tons), and "alone-time" sounds rather depressing to you. You're up for anything, any time, and you go through life jingling all the way.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:44 PM

Mobile Photo

Oh yeah! LOL
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:28 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:20 PM

Barbie Doll ..

Um not quite .. LOL

You're fashionable and fun. You love designer labels, nice cars, and dining out. But even when you eat at home, you use candles. You take pride in the way you look (you wouldn't be caught dead without makeup) and you lend your sense of style to everything you do -- whether it's decorating your home, the Christmas tree, or Christmas cookies. You faithfully hang mistletoe (it's so romantic) and often find yourself under it kissing Santa Claus. Ho ho ho!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:28 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this

This is you :)

Quoting Bmat:

You're sensitive and loving -- friends and family mean the world to you. Your home is a hub of activity, but you prefer cozy get-togethers to big bashes. You're a loyal friend who everyone can count on for a shoulder to cry on, some healing chocolate, or making everything warm and fuzzy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)