Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Confused Please HELP!!!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:18 PM
  • 5 Replies
I'm so confused right now. Ok so I have this dark line on my stomach and I would really like to know what caused it. I have always had the Linea alba from the bottom of my navel to my pelvic bone but I have recently start to notice that it's one growing up my stomach from my navel to my rib the line is light and skinny and the one under my navel is getting darker and thicker. The problem is that I have went to the doctor for a wee test, a blood test, and a hgc text they all were negative. I have been having some pregnancy symptoms like movement, heavy boobs, the line around the areola, back pains, swole ankles and things like that. I've also felt very sick earlier this year like July and August. But everything else is normal I have cycles every month so it's kind of confusing! If I am pregnant I'll be 26 weeks. Can anyone help me understand what's going on 😁😫
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
RKL10
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 2:57 PM
Take a test to see if you are pregnant and go from there
WhitneyBr
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:18 PM
I did it was negative
MusherMaggie
by Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:39 PM
Time for an ultrasound and a hormone (blood work) panel.
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:44 PM

My friend found out she was pregnant that late. I would take a pregnancy test. If it's negative, schedule an appointment with your doctor and ask what it could be.

Reina13
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 11:49 AM

I agree that you need to have a blood panel done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)