Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:10 PM
  • 10 Replies
2 moms liked this

a back of the house main cage cashier.I open my "window" at 2:00 pm and close it at 9:30 pm.This gives me half an hour to balance and get out of the "window" for the next cashier to come in.Well,for the last 3 days there has been this woman that shows up a couple of minutes after I  close and proceeds to STOMP from one end of the room to the other because I am closed (not just once mind you...I counted because she was literally stomping back and forth in front of me-she did it 8 times!!)

Yesterday,after she finally stopped stomping she says,"Well,have a NICE DAY Miss Brandy.I'll see you tomorrow,right?" I wished her a nice night and then told her,"My kids could have told you that the tantrum wasn't going to work."

The look on her face!!Seriously,though.This woman is at least 60...why did she think throwing a tantrum would get me to open back up?LOL

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL Hilarious come back! :)

If she has a complaint, she should take it up with the manager. If you would give in and reopen for her, it would be never ending.

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Dec. 21, 2014 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow, lol.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 21, 2014 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL *smdh*
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL

Ness3star
by on Dec. 21, 2014 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha! Love the come back!!
jconney80
by Ruby Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow that is just crazy!! I love your comeback haha!!
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Dec. 22, 2014 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I have NEVER let my kids get away with it...why would I let someone else do it?LOL

Quoting Bmat:

If she has a complaint, she should take it up with the manager. If you would give in and reopen for her, it would be never ending.

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Dec. 22, 2014 at 3:47 PM

It is eye-roll worthy when an adult acts like a child with temper. :)

Quoting brandyblx:

I have NEVER let my kids get away with it...why would I let someone else do it?LOL

Quoting Bmat:

Reese2010727
by Silver Member on Dec. 22, 2014 at 4:48 PM

haha..good one!

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Dec. 23, 2014 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

At first,I was watching her...thinking,"Seriously?" Then,it was just amusing,lol.wink

Quoting Bmat:

It is eye-roll worthy when an adult acts like a child with temper. :)

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting Bmat:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)