Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(December 28th)

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 43 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
just4bridge
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:13 AM
2 moms liked this
Good morning!! I'm Bridget from Alabama. I have an 18 year old son. After many years of being a single mom I found the love of my life and we were married last Valentine's day. My son graduated high and is now in the working world. My hubby and I want to expand our family but after fertility testing our hopes of conceiving naturally or in vitro are not options. We are looking to adopt. There is so much information on adoption but we are overwhelmed as to what to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:45 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Bridget,
Congrats on your recent marriage.
Aww hope you do adopt as there are many children out there.
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting just4bridge: Good morning!! I'm Bridget from Alabama. I have an 18 year old son. After many years of being a single mom I found the love of my life and we were married last Valentine's day. My son graduated high and is now in the working world. My hubby and I want to expand our family but after fertility testing our hopes of conceiving naturally or in vitro are not options. We are looking to adopt. There is so much information on adoption but we are overwhelmed as to what to do.

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:23 AM

Good morning, Bridget, welcome to CafeMom!

Congratulations toyour son on his graduation and getting a job.

I wonder if you could talk with other parents who have adopted to find out what their experiences were.  For CafeMom, if you'l make a new post with your question, you may well get some responses from this group.

Here is another group that may have answers.  To search groups on your own, click the groups and conversations button on the left top of the page and then click group finder and type your search word in.

Adoptive Moms

| Last activity Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:15 AM

This is a great place for moms to share advice, ask questions, and find support relating to adoption and raising adoptive children.

Quoting just4bridge: Good morning!! I'm Bridget from Alabama. I have an 18 year old son. After many years of being a single mom I found the love of my life and we were married last Valentine's day. My son graduated high and is now in the working world. My hubby and I want to expand our family but after fertility testing our hopes of conceiving naturally or in vitro are not options. We are looking to adopt. There is so much information on adoption but we are overwhelmed as to what to do.

just4bridge
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Thanks, nice to meet everyone. Would y'all please share any advice or experience relating to foster care and adoption.
hugss
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:01 AM

If you ask this question in a separate post others may have suggestions for you :)

Quoting just4bridge: Thanks, nice to meet everyone. Would y'all please share any advice or experience relating to foster care and adoption.

B131710KMM
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:31 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hello! My name is Karrie Bishop and I have a husband and a young son. We love the outdoors and enjoying as much of our environment as we can. We like kayaking, camping, exploring, golfing, exercising and way to many other things to list. I enjoy a healthy lifestyle. Finding recipes to modify or creating new ones is a hobby I enjoy.
mamahouser08
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Good morning all, my name is Cori I'm from riverton, UT. I'm married to the most wonderful man. We met on MySpace almost 8 years ago married 7 years. We have 2 beautiful children and 1 on the way. 1 girl who would have been 5 but she passed away 3 years ago she was 2. And our son is almost 3. 6 months pregnant. They are all the light of my life. I'm a stay at home mom. My husband works in underground mines. We love doing things as a family and being outside. When I'm by myself I like to enjoy a warm LONG shower lol. It's hard wit a 3 year old.. we use to live in nevada I have been there most my life but now in Utah. I really like it here. But it is hard to meet other people. Or other moms.. it's nice to meet you all. Hope you all have an amazing day.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:18 PM
Welcome to the group! And good luck with every thing.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:21 PM
Good morning! Nice to meet you!

Quoting B131710KMM:

Mobile Photo

Hello! My name is Karrie Bishop and I have a husband and a young son. We love the outdoors and enjoying as much of our environment as we can. We like kayaking, camping, exploring, golfing, exercising and way to many other things to list. I enjoy a healthy lifestyle. Finding recipes to modify or creating new ones is a hobby I enjoy.
LeighDC
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi Mom's,
My name is Leigh. Where do i start-lol. I am a mom of three lovely, crazy, and amazing kids. Marley is my oldest and she is 8yrs., Maya is my middle child and she is 7yrs., and Cassius is my baby boy and he'S almost 4yrs....yes, he is our last child.

We moved to Oakland, CA from Washington DC five years ago. Both my husband and i grew up in the Washington DC area. I like living here and have made some lovely friends, but also very much miss all my friends from DC. I am always looking to meet great new momny/friends and get together for play dates.

I love to read and am an open and caribg person. I look forward to meeting many you lovely woman. Have a wonderful day!

Best
Leigh
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)