• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you do any organizing for the new year?

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:04 PM
  • 13 Replies

All of the stores start selling ways to organize all of the toys and stuff that we get for Christmas. Have you bought any? Are you doing any rearranging or reorganizing in your home?

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jconney80
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:05 PM

This year I definitely am. My two younger kids are getting a little older and I needed a new way to organize their toys. Especially after Christmas! My house feels so chaotic with toys right now. I went to Ikea to find some solutions. And I ended up buying some Ikea furniture on Craigslist lol. I now have a huge shelving unit to put together and I bought 2 nice pine shelves with some colorful Ikea plastic storage bins to store things in. I hope I can figure out how to arrange it all!

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 8:47 PM

I really should, but I don't have plans to, yet.  I am having family over for New Years Eve and my kitchen has stuff all over. I really need to get it organized.

auntangelofsix
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 9:48 PM
No n no but I should probley do it too.
jconney80
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2014 at 8:39 PM
That's how my kids toys are right now and it's driving me nuts!! After new years I'm going to finish this project up and get the house organized. I just got some more furniture off of Craigslist so I've got my work cut out for me

Quoting Bmat:

I really should, but I don't have plans to, yet.  I am having family over for New Years Eve and my kitchen has stuff all over. I really need to get it organized.

jconney80
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2014 at 8:40 PM
Lol I know what you mean! What do you need to organize in your house?

Quoting auntangelofsix: No n no but I should probley do it too.
auntangelofsix
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2014 at 9:23 PM
O lord my youngest son Jacob Toys

Quoting jconney80: Lol I know what you mean! What do you need to organize in your house?

Quoting auntangelofsix: No n no but I should probley do it too.
Anonymously3
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 2:18 PM

I have been doing little by little this last week. It I won't really do anything big till my kids go back to school next week

My.Little.Zebra
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:34 PM

I'm setting up the babies new room and we will need lots of stuff for that. Plus my mom is getting me a new closet system and helping me set that up. Ok my mom is doing it because I am on bed rest now. I get to sit here and fold stuff into piles. 

aj23
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:43 PM
My main goal is to contain the toys and organize my sewing stuff. They toys isn't so hard since it all gets sorted and goes in a labeled storage bin unless its too big then it goes on the shelf. I just bought the last few bins I needed so I'm almost done with that. The insane amount of fabric I have and all the other do dads that I use us another story.
mommalade
by Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 11:30 AM

i am continuously reorganizing our home because it's pretty small...and we need the space. for us, it's definitely not a new year thing! 

hey sister! go sister! soul sister! go sister!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)