Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it wrong to not want a baby??

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:37 PM
  • 17 Replies
Pretty sure I'm going to get attacked for this but I'm pregnant with #3 and do NOT want to be. I just had DS #2 in December of last year, he just turned 1, and I hate being pregnant. It's a terrible time for us financially, mentally, and physically. Has anyone ever been here?
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lulu-mama
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this
No but no bashing from me. I wish you the best for 2015. Sometimes our blessings come unexpectedly.
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:43 PM
Have you talked to a doctor? Is it possible you have PPD from #2?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColoradoMom86
by Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:01 PM
I haven't seen a doctor for this pregnancy but I can say I barely got back to feeling like myself after #2 before getting pregnant this time.
CharlotteRose
by Charlotte on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:04 PM

That would be hard, how does your DH feel about the baby so far?

ColoradoMom86
by Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:06 PM
He agrees it's a bad time. So far in talking about not having it, he's been open to that.

Quoting CharlotteRose:

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I would talk to your doctor about possible PPD. Even a year later, it's possible to have it.

Quoting ColoradoMom86: I haven't seen a doctor for this pregnancy but I can say I barely got back to feeling like myself after #2 before getting pregnant this time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CharlotteRose
by Charlotte on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, you do what you feel is right for your family and don't worry about what others say.

Quoting ColoradoMom86: He agrees it's a bad time. So far in talking about not having it, he's been open to that.
Quoting CharlotteRose:

Cmgmqmmom
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this

The only thing that matters is how you and your husband feel about it. If you're not ready for #3, then you're not ready. Good luck to you. 

kiki719
by Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:38 PM
Yea in October when I found out I was pregnant. Not having it was never an option for me at all my mistake not the babies. Now Im 4 months and we are happy getting my tubes tied so we don't have this happen.
ColoradoMom86
by Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:38 PM
Well to be honest, I had just switched birth control and the new one was making me nauseous so we were using the pull out method until I could get an appointment to get a new prescription. I'm kind of thinking that I may miscarry if a "whole" sperm didn't make it? I'm sure some biology major somewhere is cringing at my logic but I have to say, I had some terrible nausea and tiredness going on for about 2 weeks straight and the past 2 days it's just stopped. After my first ultrasound we will reevaluate.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)