Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(January 6th)

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:03 AM
  • 114 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luna81814
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:36 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello , Just joined Today , My babygirl is 4 months born August 18 . I was born in Califilornia , and I met my Husband on Facebook. His in the Army , Well hey ;)
WorkingMama12
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:42 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi there, i joined the group today. I have a baby girl that is 21 mos. I'm from Georgia and currently reside.  In my free time I design shoes for my nieces and nephews. And I've read some rather interesting posts today..it kind of makes me think what would i do in some of these situations and some make me feel fortunate. (Not meaning to sound rude of course)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:43 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Where in CA were you born?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Luna81814: Hello , Just joined Today , My babygirl is 4 months born August 18 . I was born in Califilornia , and I met my Husband on Facebook. His in the Army , Well hey ;)

Luna81814
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:51 AM
Los Angeles , Thank you nice to meet you too :)

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,Where in CA were you born?Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Luna81814: Hello , Just joined Today , My babygirl is 4 months born August 18 . I was born in Califilornia , and I met my Husband on Facebook. His in the Army , Well hey ;)

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:58 AM

We;lcome to Cafemom,
Things gok with your little one>? Nice to meet you  ;)

Quoting WorkingMama12:

Hi there, i joined the group today. I have a baby girl that is 21 mos. I'm from Georgia and currently reside.  In my free time I design shoes for my nieces and nephews. And I've read some rather interesting posts today..it kind of makes me think what would i do in some of these situations and some make me feel fortunate. (Not meaning to sound rude of course)

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:59 AM

I grew up out there & miss it :(
Is your little one sleeping through the night jow?

Quoting Luna81814: Los Angeles , Thank you nice to meet you too :)
Quoting hugss:

Luna81814
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:07 AM
Me too I miss it alot. Husband is in the Army in Alaska . I miss cali Sun , and yes but their is times where she just wants to play and make noises. Try my hardest to not get frustrated Lol. Do you have a baby,

Quoting hugss:

I grew up out there & miss it :(Is your little one sleeping through the night jow?

Quoting hugss:

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:09 AM

Aww what an adjustmet for you right?
nope njo babies here but am sure you'll get into that routine :)

Quoting Luna81814: Me too I miss it alot. Husband is in the Army in Alaska . I miss cali Sun , and yes but their is times where she just wants to play and make noises. Try my hardest to not get frustrated Lol. Do you have a baby,
Quoting hugss:

I grew up out there & miss it :(Is your little one sleeping through the night jow?

Quoting hugss:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:12 AM
Hi! Nice to meet you.
How was your holidays?

Luna81814
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:15 AM
Nice to meet you too :)
My Holidays where Great. How about yours?

Quoting Hottmomma607: Hi! Nice to meet you.
How was your holidays?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)