Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me I'm not alone in this.... Why do women here

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:20 AM
  • 31 Replies
2 moms liked this
Attempt to "educate " people on things they know nothing about ? Lol
Anything I argue or debate I will post links and /or proof.
It really gets to me when someone tells me I'm breaking a law or violating something when I'm in fact NOT. Lol
From car seat laws by state to allowing your children to drink in your home (it varies vastly by state)
It's maddening. Lol
Please, for the love of education, research before you quote me with crap because I will research and post a link to disprove your 40 minutes of babbling.
Vent over.
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:32 AM
2 moms liked this
Honestly we ALL know it all!! LOL
We are moms.
I just speak from my heart and I won't go over board. I just rather listen to vents and be a shoulder for someone.
CrystalSapphire
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:34 AM
They might be trying to save you from yourself.
TheRingmaster
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:35 AM
It's people telling me that I'm breaking a law. NO IM NOT. If they don't know the law they shouldn't preach it.
This is FACT. Don't speak of that which you don't know. 😤

Quoting Hottmomma607: Honestly we ALL know it all!! LOL
We are moms.
I just speak from my heart and I won't go over board. I just rather listen to vents and be a shoulder for someone.
TheRingmaster
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:35 AM
By stating false laws???? How is that productive ?

Quoting CrystalSapphire: They might be trying to save you from yourself.
TheRingmaster
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:37 AM
No ladies. I'm not doing anything wrong. I cannot be saved from myself by following the laws and having a strong opinion about why I do what I do.
If you want to debate the MORAL side, cool. But don't debate the legal side.
If you are wrong about the law, you're just wrong. There's no leeway for that.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:41 AM
I'm strong believer is you feel that you're doing the best, then no worries.

Quoting TheRingmaster: It's people telling me that I'm breaking a law. NO IM NOT. If they don't know the law they shouldn't preach it.

We are moms.
TheRingmaster
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:42 AM
2 moms liked this
My thing is, I will gladly debate morals.... Those are opinion and each person is entitled to them.
However laws are fact. You cannot change fact.
You cannot debate fact.
The moral side is different. That can be debated.

Quoting Hottmomma607: I'm strong believer is you feel that you're doing the best, then no worries.

Quoting TheRingmaster: It's people telling me that I'm breaking a law. NO IM NOT. If they don't know the law they shouldn't preach it.

We are moms.
LoriAnn87
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:07 AM

I don't mine some debates but when it's the same ones over and over again I just ingore them because no matter what you say somone isn't going too like the fact your disagreeing with them and not doing things they way they do them. It's just sad some moms on here just look too cause trouble and still act like they are in high school.

TheRingmaster
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:10 AM
You're missing the point.
YOU CAN NOT DEBATE FACTS. Laws are fact. Someone cannot tell me I'm breaking the law when the law says I'm not.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

I don't mine some debates but when it's the same ones over and over again I just ingore them because no matter what you say somone isn't going too like the fact your disagreeing with them and not doing things they way they do them. It's just sad some moms on here just look too cause trouble and still act like they are in high school.

Luke8212013
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:15 AM
Don't let it bother you so much, if you know you're right then let it be.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)