Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of phone do you have? Are you happy with your phone?

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:31 PM
  • 61 Replies

I got the Iphone 6 plus (in gold) for christmas and i love it so far. The only thing i hate is paying for everything lol. But i guess that's okay because everything i pay for its mine so its not to bad..

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hashtagRC
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:33 PM
Pink iPhone 5. Waiting for it to crap out so I can switch. Had 2 iPhone 4s, and now this thing. Not a fan anymore, we are going to be breaking up after a pretty lengthy relationship. I hope it's soon.
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:37 PM

Oh gosh girl please don't scared me. This is my first IPhone, I've always had Samsung phone and to be honest they all wore out after a while.

Quoting hashtagRC: Pink iPhone 5. Waiting for it to crap out so I can switch. Had 2 iPhone 4s, and now this thing. Not a fan anymore, we are going to be breaking up after a pretty lengthy relationship. I hope it's soon.

RKL10
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:43 PM
iPhone 5 coming up on two years and love it!! I have the original 5 that they don't make anymore not the 5c or the 5s. I had Samsung phones before and couldn't stand all the aps that came on the phone that I never used and would just make my phone die because they where always running in the background even with all the app killer apps I installed
liveforever
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a regular phone with a slide out keyboard! I'm definitely with the times.
jconney80
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:57 PM

I have a Samsung S5. I love it. I've never had an Iphone. I have an Ipad and I like it so I may make the switch in the future. But I'd only go with the Iphone 6+ because of the big screen. I don't like tiny screens

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:58 PM

Ugh, talking about apps running in the background gosh i couldn't stand that, that use to bug the daylights out of me.  Its crazy because my  Samsung phone just stopped working. I would charge my phone the battery would die i would charge it back up to 100% and it wouldn't power back on :( I was so mad.

Quoting RKL10: iPhone 5 coming up on two years and love it!! I have the original 5 that they don't make anymore not the 5c or the 5s. I had Samsung phones before and couldn't stand all the aps that came on the phone that I never used and would just make my phone die because they where always running in the background even with all the app killer apps I installed

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:59 PM
I just upgraded to the same and I love it. The size is a little weird to get used to but I adore it now. I've always had iPhones. My sister swears by Samsung Galaxy but I just couldn't break away, lol.
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:00 PM

I'm with you i HATE tiny screens. I was going to get the 6 but the screen was way to tiny for me lol.

Quoting jconney80:

I have a Samsung S5. I love it. I've never had an Iphone. I have an Ipad and I like it so I may make the switch in the future. But I'd only go with the Iphone 6+ because of the big screen. I don't like tiny screens

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:02 PM

I've always had Samsung phones and for me they are good at first then after a while they slowly start to break down. That is why i have officially broken away from samsung lol.

Quoting Jaxsonsmama2009: I just upgraded to the same and I love it. The size is a little weird to get used to but I adore it now. I've always had iPhones. My sister swears by Samsung Galaxy but I just couldn't break away, lol.

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:02 PM

Do you plan on upgrading anytime soon?

Quoting liveforever: I have a regular phone with a slide out keyboard! I'm definitely with the times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)