Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there a website I can get the parenting information, kids activities, stuff to buy, etc customized to my interests?

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:43 PM
  • 3 Replies

I'm getting tired of browsing through dozens of websites to search for information I need all the time. I'm a single working mom with a 6 year old. Is there a website I can get the parenting information, kids activities, stuff to buy, etc for single parents with 6 year olds?

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MySunshine220
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:10 PM

Im not sure about the advice? Maybe parenting.com. Pintrest has great ideas. I really like fatbraintoys.com for great toys and learning toys. I dont know of an all in one. Sorry :(

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:32 PM

dante03
by on Jan. 8, 2015 at 4:11 AM

Yes, you can check out this website: www.educatorhub.com. They started recently. They have a blog dedicated for parenting. Their forum provides career advice and hiring trends in the fields of education. 

You can connect with a lot educational activities for kids and customize it to your interests. When you complete a profile as a student you can choose your hobbies and interests. Based on that information Educator Hub sends activities related to your interests. They have activities such as yoga, music, languages, arts, fitness, tutoring and more. They promote both freelance educators and businesses so it is easy to find the most compatible. Their premium account lets you post unlimited jobs and search for activities in many cities across america. Hope it works. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)