Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me your thoughts!

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:49 PM
  • 2 Replies

I applied for a job. (receptionist position) I didn't get the job I applied for because the company hired the best friend of a coworker, but I got a different job at the same company . I didn't want anything to do with the job but took it because I love this company and hope to work my way up.The girl that they hired for the job I wanted has really upset the boss a few times. She calls in sick, comes in late, leaves early, ect. I know that she has been talked to about it. Meanwhile, I come in sick, injured, (bad neck problems lately) and LOVE being there. At the Christmas party, the alcohol was flowing and I was getting a lot of love, lol. And I overheard the two bosses saying they weren't happy with the receptionist. My boss called me tonight and asked if I would come talk with her tomorrow in her office. I KNOW I'm not in trouble because I haven't done anything bad. Do you think she wants to hire me for a better position? I have a good feeling but just want an outsiders perspective. Thanks in advance!

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
PinkGlitterBomb
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:44 PM
It's possible. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Psychicmoon
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:53 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)