Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to cafemom from Delaware

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 4:29 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hi everyone, new to cafemom and looking for group suggestions. I'm 30, work full time, mom of a 5 year old. I love running, makeup, and of course shopping. Looking forward to connecting with you ladies as I'm interested in meeting moms with common interests. Any group suggestions to start out with? Thanks :)
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 6:55 PM

WElcome to CafeMom,
Do you use a certain brand of make up?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting eileenperez2015: Hi everyone, new to cafemom and looking for group suggestions. I'm 30, work full time, mom of a 5 year old. I love running, makeup, and of course shopping. Looking forward to connecting with you ladies as I'm interested in meeting moms with common interests. Any group suggestions to start out with? Thanks :)

eileenperez2015
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 7:40 PM
I can't really narrow it down to a specific brand.. Some of my favorites are urban decay palletes, milani, cover girl 3in1 foundation, too faced, nars.. I can go on and on. Basically all of ulta or sephora! :) how about you hugss?
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:08 PM

Hello! Welcome!

Here are a few groups based on what you mentioned. :)

Join us in The Beauty & Style Lounge!

***Check out The Marketplace!***

jconney80
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:09 PM
Welcome to Cafemom! What do you do for a living?
Paigesmommy78
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:13 PM
Dont kno if I can pinpoint any groups but I'm from DE and have a 4yo DD is your little one in school boy or girl what do u do for a living
eileenperez2015
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 7:58 AM
I'm a construction manager in Wilmington, DE

Quoting jconney80: Welcome to Cafemom! What do you do for a living?
eileenperez2015
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this
My son is 5 and will be going into school this year. We are in the Middletown area but I work in Wilmington as a construction manager. How about you, paigesmommy78?

Quoting Paigesmommy78: Dont kno if I can pinpoint any groups but I'm from DE and have a 4yo DD is your little one in school boy or girl what do u do for a living
Paigesmommy78
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2015 at 9:48 AM
I'm in the Wilmington pike creek area and DD will be going to school in the fall but still trying figure out witch one construction manager seems kinda cool do u enjoy it I'm part time manager at CVS I like it most of the time
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)