Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello everyone. I'm new!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 5:08 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello ladies!

My name is Heather. I am 25 and a stay at home mom and wife. I currently am working towards my bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education. I have two children, they are 4 and 1. We currently live in New Jersey but will be moving to Florida in either March or May. I have been a member before here on Cafemom, but due to moving, getting married, having my son, moving again, going to school and doing homework, I figured I didn't have a lot of time to be on. But I missed it, so I am now back! Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself and I look forward to talking!!!

by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 6:17 PM

Welcome back to CM Heather,
Congrats on all the neat things going on.
Where in Florida will you bwe moving?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Mamabear11314:

Hello ladies!

My name is Heather. I am 25 and a stay at home mom and wife. I currently am working towards my bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education. I have two children, they are 4 and 1. We currently live in New Jersey but will be moving to Florida in either March or May. I have been a member before here on Cafemom, but due to moving, getting married, having my son, moving again, going to school and doing homework, I figured I didn't have a lot of time to be on. But I missed it, so I am now back! Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself and I look forward to talking!!!

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 6:18 PM
Hi welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamabear11314
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 6:38 PM

Thank you! :) We will be moving to Crestview.

Quoting hugss:

Welcome back to CM Heather,Congrats on all the neat things going on.Where in Florida will you bwe moving?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Mamabear11314:

Hello ladies!

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 6:39 PM

Not familiar with it .. is it by a beach?

Quoting Mamabear11314:

Quoting hugss:

Welcome back to CM Heather,Congrats on all the neat things going on.Where in Florida will you bwe moving?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Mamabear11314:

Hello ladies!

Mamabear11314
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:57 PM

Oh how I wish. It's about an hour away from the nearest one lol. It's closer to the Alabama/Florida border. About 45 mins away from Pensacola.

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Mamabear11314:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Mamabear11314:

Hello ladies!

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:03 PM

An hour isn't bad,
Plus your weather is mostly nice there too :)

Quoting Mamabear11314:

Oh how I wish. It's about an hour away from the nearest one lol. It's closer to the Alabama/Florida border. About 45 mins away from Pensacola.

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Mamabear11314:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Mamabear11314:

Hello ladies!

Mamabear11314
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:10 PM

Oh I can't wait. I'm so sick of the cold weather. The only thing I'll miss is the snow, but we can always come back during the winter lol.

Quoting hugss:

An hour isn't bad,Plus your weather is mostly nice there too :)

Quoting Mamabear11314:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Mamabear11314:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Mamabear11314:

Hello ladies!

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:22 PM

LOL .. I hear you .. we too are hoping to move to Florida before next winter ;)

Quoting Mamabear11314:

Oh I can't wait. I'm so sick of the cold weather. The only thing I'll miss is the snow, but we can always come back during the winter lol.

Quoting hugss:

An hour isn't bad,Plus your weather is mostly nice there too :)

jconney80
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:02 PM
Welcome back!! How is school going? It's nice to meet you
Mamabear11314
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 11:27 AM

Nice to meet you too! And thank you! School is going better than I thought it would. There were days I felt like giving up, but I kept telling myself that I'm doing it for my kids. I managed to get an A and B in my classes last semester. I have only two more semesters and I will have my A.A. 

Quoting jconney80: Welcome back!! How is school going? It's nice to meet you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)