Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a day

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:48 PM
  • 6 Replies
First off my morning sucked. My husband told me i was lazy even though i was up. I just didnt want to shovel for 2 reasons my back hurts and so does my wrist. And then got mad that i almost forgot to make him lunch.
I took 2 kids to school, and then had to get my middle son to speach an hr later. While at speach i sat in the parents room with my 1year old and tried to keep him happy.
Then came home and it was morning rest and get stuff ready for the sitter so i can go to my housekeeping job.
Left my house around 10:35am and kids were dropper off by 10:50am at sitter.
My little one year old handeld it well and it shocked me and my 4 year old behaved.
I cleaned someone house for 2.5hrs and then got paid 23 dollars. Gave the sitter 20 dollars, and left to get 2 kids from school.
Got two kids from school, and then did my dishes, a load of wash in the washer and cleaned up garabage.
Soon it will be eat dinner, homework, and then wrestling practice, then bed time for kids
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:20 PM

Aww sorry to hear that,
Hopefully your husband will help with at least the shoveling.
Hugs to you & hope you can relax this evening :)

Quoting 3boys89: First off my morning sucked. My husband told me i was lazy even though i was up. I just didnt want to shovel for 2 reasons my back hurts and so does my wrist. And then got mad that i almost forgot to make him lunch. I took 2 kids to school, and then had to get my middle son to speach an hr later. While at speach i sat in the parents room with my 1year old and tried to keep him happy. Then came home and it was morning rest and get stuff ready for the sitter so i can go to my housekeeping job. Left my house around 10:35am and kids were dropper off by 10:50am at sitter. My little one year old handeld it well and it shocked me and my 4 year old behaved. I cleaned someone house for 2.5hrs and then got paid 23 dollars. Gave the sitter 20 dollars, and left to get 2 kids from school. Got two kids from school, and then did my dishes, a load of wash in the washer and cleaned up garabage. Soon it will be eat dinner, homework, and then wrestling practice, then bed time for kids

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:18 PM

I am sorry your day started so badly.  Even though you know you aren't lazy, it still hurts when someone says this. You don't sound a bit lazy to me.

I wonder about your pay for the cleaning- $23 doesn't seem like much- is this the usual rate where you are?

ayacocca
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:20 PM
You sound far from lazy; reading about your day exhausted ME! Tonight, after its all done, relax with a warm bath and soft music.. You deserve it.
jconney80
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:37 PM
Sounds like a tiring day!! I hope you can relax this evening!
Hannahluvsdogs
by Hannah on Jan. 21, 2015 at 5:00 AM
1 mom liked this

He's an adult, why can't he make his own lunch?

CharlotteRose
by Charlotte on Jan. 21, 2015 at 8:59 AM

LOL I was thinking the samething

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

He's an adult, why can't he make his own lunch?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)