Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

thinking it over

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:37 PM
  • 2 Replies
Hi everyone its been awhile since my last post n after replies that I received I jus wanted to ask a question I don't want to sound dumb but this is what I'm honestly feeling n thinking am I wrong from wanting to keep my baby I mean the father says he not ready n really doesn't want a baby n even though he sticking around to help out because he says he refuses to be a deadbeat dad I can see the depression n his face its like a dark cloud n sonrtie I feel bad n say I will get the abortion for him because I don't want to ruin his life like that's how I feel then I think about how I feel n sometimes I feel as tho being selfish because I want my baby I told him that he can walk away if he wanted but he refuses I don't know what to do I want him happy but also I want to be happy! My question is am I selfish for wanting my baby?
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lpn54
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this
No you are not if dad doesn't want to be involved so be it I applaud u for making that choice they'll be tough days ahead but if you want your bsby no one can stop you
Hannahluvsdogs
by Hannah on Jan. 21, 2015 at 4:58 AM

No it's not selfish but I can understand how he feels, a baby is a lot of responsibility and some people just aren't ready for it. It's great that he wants to do the right thing and hopefully after the baby is here it will feel like less of a burden for him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)