Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(January 31st)

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:18 AM
  • 8 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Vercha
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:16 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is Veronika. I originally grew up in the Czech republic( Czechoslovakia then). I have lived in California for almost 18 years. Last year, I became a mom to my sweet baby boy. I've been stay at home mom and I am loving it. Being a mom makes my day busy for sure. When my baby sleeps and I have a bit of time to myself, I love to read. I've heard of cafe mom site before and I am looking forward to meeting some of you moms here on the website and share same daily stories, responsibilities, challenging moments or your advice. 🌷
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:03 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Veronika,
How are things going with your little one?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Vercha: Hi my name is Veronika. I originally grew up in the Czech republic( Czechoslovakia then). I have lived in California for almost 18 years. Last year, I became a mom to my sweet baby boy. I've been stay at home mom and I am loving it. Being a mom makes my day busy for sure. When my baby sleeps and I have a bit of time to myself, I love to read. I've heard of cafe mom site before and I am looking forward to meeting some of you moms here on the website and share same daily stories, responsibilities, challenging moments or your advice. 🌷

Vercha
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:35 PM
thank you Higgs. Nice to meet you too.

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Veronika,How are things going with your little one?Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Vercha: Hi my name is Veronika. I originally grew up in the Czech republic( Czechoslovakia then). I have lived in California for almost 18 years. Last year, I became a mom to my sweet baby boy. I've been stay at home mom and I am loving it. Being a mom makes my day busy for sure. When my baby sleeps and I have a bit of time to myself, I love to read. I've heard of cafe mom site before and I am looking forward to meeting some of you moms here on the website and share same daily stories, responsibilities, challenging moments or your advice. 🌷

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:47 PM

Hope you have a nice weekend :)

Quoting Vercha: thank you Higgs. Nice to meet you too.
Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Veronika,How are things going with your little one?Nice to meet you :)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:15 PM
Welcome to the group! What do you have planned for the weekend?

love.4.kids
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Olga.

I have 4 kids. Two boys and two girls ages B10, G8, G6 and B2

I was born in Latvia, now live in New York.

I don't remember where I met my husband, but I knew him since I was 14. Have been married to him for 11 happy years :)

I am a stay at home mom, so I have a lot of time on my hands. Love to read books, crochet and knit clothes for my kids. I love exploring new places, so often take my kids on 2-3 day outings in search of fun and exiting places to see.

I look forward to meeting wonderful moms to socialize and have fun :)

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:03 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
How are you this evening?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting love.4.kids:

Hi, my name is Olga.

I don't remember where I met my husband, but I knew him since I was 14. Have been married to him for 11 happy years :)

I am a stay at home mom, so I have a lot of time on my hands. Love to read books, crochet and knit clothes for my kids. I love exploring new places, so often take my kids on 2-3 day outings in search of fun and exiting places to see.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:24 PM
Hello and nice to meet you! How do you like living in New York?

Quoting love.4.kids:

Hi, my name is Olga.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)