Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not that stupid...

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:58 PM
  • 2 Replies

So last night my husband gets a text from my ex asking if I will waive all back child support that he never paid so he can get a house and get taxes back. He also asked if I would waive child support all together and he would just pay me $100 a month...

He has a really nice job, he's well capable of paying his child support, he goes 4 months at a time without paying and when he pays he will pay $120 every 4 months. He sees his son every other weekend, brings him home 6 hours early. He has never helped buy clothes, anything for school, never participates in ANYTHING to do with our son, yet he wants me to waive everything for him?

I started laughing and wondered if he REALLY thought I was that stupid, my son is 6, I will not be waiving support! 

I've been too nice for too long, I haven't raised his support, I never went to garnish his checks, I trusted him paying me monthly and he won't, now he's trying to take advantage of all of this and he really thought to ask me those questions...he's never been much of a father at all to our son and just in the last 2 years has he actually taken him every other weekend, before that, he went months without seeing him at all...what a joke! 

I hate deadbeat dads...and I hate having to deal with him, I'm trying to be civil as always, but I will NOT agree to that...who would?

Lilypie - (pneP)Lilypie - (pS4P)
Lilypie - (JENt)Lilypie - (pgch)

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
barnowl73
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:11 PM
Save the text. Its time to get a lawer and get the get a CO.
4deans
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this
My daughters dad asked if we could come up with an amount to settle his back pay,he offered me 3 grand on the 80 grand he owes me....he got a big fat lol!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)