Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stay at home Jobs.

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 8:58 PM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am a stay at home mom. I am looking for a job. I am curious of any stay at home Jobs. If you do know any. Let me know please. Thank you. Jessica
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 4, 2015 at 9:09 PM
There are many homebase businesses but what are your interest? What would you want to do?

Quoting midnightstar21: I am a stay at home mom. I am looking for a job. I am curious of any stay at home Jobs. If you do know any. Let me know please. Thank you. Jessica
InsanityMoon
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 9:11 PM
Oh I was gonna ask this earlier. I would love to make some money while ballooning with baby's #3 lol
txrebel
by Mel on Feb. 4, 2015 at 9:13 PM
Bump because I've been looking into this but I don't want to have to sell stuff.
peacelova
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 9:37 PM
I know 1800 flowers has work from home opportunities during their busy seasons. I've never tried it though.
Nikkers1
by Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:03 PM
I have also been looking and I don't want to sell anything either. But I also don't want to get sucked in to a scam.
midnightstar21
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2015 at 3:23 PM
Anything is okay with me. As long as it's not a scam or I have to harrass someone to buy something from me. That's basically it. :)

Quoting Hottmomma607: There are many homebase businesses but what are your interest? What would you want to do?

Quoting midnightstar21: I am a stay at home mom. I am looking for a job. I am curious of any stay at home Jobs. If you do know any. Let me know please. Thank you. Jessica
midnightstar21
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2015 at 3:25 PM
I am so happy that some people took intrest in my post. I am a stay at home mom of two. And i can't afford to pay daycare and all that to go look for a job. So I am interested in any jobs that include me staying home. If anyone knows of any please inform me. Thank you Jess!
gardensparrow
by on Feb. 6, 2015 at 12:49 PM

Hi there~Well, it would definitely be nice if you could figure out an option to work from home. But, I know it can be hard to determine what are actually legitimate opportunities with so many scams out there! So, maybe it would be helpful to find some books on this topic? I believe there's a lot of good material out there that gives some in-depth advice on getting started in this area. For instance, I've heard that MakingWork At Home Work: Successfully Growing a Business and a Family Under One Roof by Mary M. Byers or Making Money From Home: How to Run a Successful Home-Based Business by Donna Partow are good options. And I think Donna Partow even has a web site you could look through if you didn't want to get the book. Just FYI. Well, I hope you're able to make this option work for your family. My prayers will be with you!

#girlluvs2garden#

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Feb. 6, 2015 at 10:00 PM

Quoting Nikkers1: I have also been looking and I don't want to sell anything either. But I also don't want to get sucked in to a scam.
midnightstar21
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2015 at 9:24 AM
2 moms liked this
In the meantime I have been doing surveys that give me money. Absolutely free and legit website check it out. Not a scam at all. I have bought three things off Amazon yesterday. They gave me a gift card and I went shopping. The most shopping I did for myself in a long time. I am always buying for my kids. I have also received free diapers for my youngest. I wouldn't lie to you. I didn't believe it at first. But I checked it out and so glad I did. Because as a single mother of two it does help me out. Plus every time you do a survey they enter you into a contest on there site for ten thousand dollars. Oh if I won that I would be so happy. I could pay off some bills etc! So check it out. Opnion outpost!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)