Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (February 18th)

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:00 AM
  • 8 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome!!
-SilentVoice-
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this
1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have 2015 children a daughter who is 4 years old and a son who is 3 months

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up in alberta and am still here

What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? When I do have time to myself I like to sit down and watch a movie ive been dying to see or pick up a book and read.
What's on your mind today? Today I have been thinking about ways that I could help myself deal with post partum depression, that is how I came across this website and am excited to see what kind of information I will recieved from here. :)
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome.
So sorry you're going through that. Have you talked to your doctor? ((Hugs))

Quoting -SilentVoice-: 1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have 2015 children a daughter who is 4 years old and a son who is 3 months

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up in alberta and am still here

What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? When I do have time to myself I like to sit down and watch a movie ive been dying to see or pick up a book and read.
What's on your mind today? Today I have been thinking about ways that I could help myself deal with post partum depression, that is how I came across this website and am excited to see what kind of information I will recieved from here. :)
hugss
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom,
Sorry you are going through that ..
maybe speak with yoru doctor to see if they can help ..
Hugs to you & Nice to meet you :)

Quoting -SilentVoice-: 1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have 2015 children a daughter who is 4 years old and a son who is 3 months 2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up in alberta and am still here What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? When I do have time to myself I like to sit down and watch a movie ive been dying to see or pick up a book and read. What's on your mind today? Today I have been thinking about ways that I could help myself deal with post partum depression, that is how I came across this website and am excited to see what kind of information I will recieved from here. :)

-SilentVoice-
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:40 PM
I have talked to my doctor and did join a support group as well. Thanks ladies, nice to meet you too
.KFeatherable.
by Kristyn on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:46 PM

Hello to the New Members!

KaitlinReee413
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:52 PM

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? 7 Months old,  A Boy

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? Charleston SC

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? Through Friends

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? read, listen to music scrapbook

hugss
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 4:03 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Do you like living there?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting KaitlinReee413:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? 7 Months old,  A Boy

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? Charleston SC

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? Through Friends

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? read, listen to music scrapbook

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)