Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (March 4th)

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:00 AM
  • 84 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PowerofSuccess
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 4:04 AM
3 moms liked this

Thank You so much for having me I really do appreciate it.  I'm a Independent Business Owner and I work strictly from home and I wanted to join and introduce a great opportunity for stay at home Mom's.

I did post in the Advertising Form my Bisiness along with my website. I just wanted to share it with whoever wants to take a look they can copy/paste into their browser. Anyone can start immediately, associates needed full time or part time whatever the preferance is. 

Following training full support provided--must have basic computer skills email work, such as collect & data Entry work from home or at a local office.There is a small investment but, It is truly worth it!! Anyone can contact me at anytime.

I just wanted to give someone else the opportunity that GOD has given me!

Sincerely,

Paula Hutcherson, Independent Business Owner  

MCA

Holiday, FL

800-796-7710 FREE EX, 1186  

Email - phutcherson@MCA247.com

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 4, 2015 at 4:53 AM
2 moms liked this
Welcome new members!!
momluvspeanut
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 5:07 AM
3 moms liked this
I'm a divorced single mom of one 10-yr-old daughter. I'm 40-yrs-old and will turn 41 this May. I've been dating my bf for almost 5-yrs now. We plan on getting married someday in the next few years. I've only been married once and am in no hurry to get remarried. Been happily divorced for 7-yes now. First and only husband turned out to be a manipulative lying cheater. Unfortunately I have to deal with him for another 8-yrs since he's the father of my daughter. 😒
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 8:57 AM

Welcome to the group,
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting momluvspeanut: I'm a divorced single mom of one 10-yr-old daughter. I'm 40-yrs-old and will turn 41 this May. I've been dating my bf for almost 5-yrs now. We plan on getting married someday in the next few years. I've only been married once and am in no hurry to get remarried. Been happily divorced for 7-yes now. First and only husband turned out to be a manipulative lying cheater. Unfortunately I have to deal with him for another 8-yrs since he's the father of my daughter. 😒

momluvspeanut
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Nice to meet everyone here too! 😊

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group,Nice to meet you :)

Quoting momluvspeanut: I'm a divorced single mom of one 10-yr-old daughter. I'm 40-yrs-old and will turn 41 this May. I've been dating my bf for almost 5-yrs now. We plan on getting married someday in the next few years. I've only been married once and am in no hurry to get remarried. Been happily divorced for 7-yes now. First and only husband turned out to be a manipulative lying cheater. Unfortunately I have to deal with him for another 8-yrs since he's the father of my daughter. 😒

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:39 AM

Hello! Welcome!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:51 AM

Have a great day :)

Quoting momluvspeanut: Nice to meet everyone here too! 😊
Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group,Nice to meet you :)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:21 PM
Welcome to the group.
What day is your birthday on?

imaginarymom
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello my name is Danielle and I am mom to an almost 1 year old daughter.  I work full  time remotely from my  home in Arizona.  My husband and I have been married for 6 years and we met on myspace of all places almost 10 years ago!

momof2plus1-4
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:08 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello, my name is Nique. (Monique) I'm a mother of 2 kids, Dajuan who is 6 soon to be 7 and Jahsia who is 8. I also have a chihuahua(my son) Benny who is a year old and a husband and smaller pets. I'm here to make friends and get to know other parents. I work for Apple Inc. I love anything dealing with art I also build vapes. I love helping people and I love my family. I'm happy to be here
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)