Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Mothers....Women With Depth!

Posted by on May. 11, 2007 at 11:49 PM
  • 1 Replies
Mothers Love

We have the stamina for many sleepless nights, our deep love motivates another hour.

We have the intuition that enables us to be quiet, our faith brings truth to the surface & manifests unity.

We are bound by our promises & we follow through. Our word is golden and we keep it polished with our actions.

We are love out loud.

Gracefully, we walk through pain, inside our hearts can feel as if broken, but we know it's opportunity for growth, we are timeless & beautiful.

One touch, and our children somehow remember they're going to be ok...they can go back out & play.

We're healers, our medicine is love, & it is free. We feel sick, if we cannot give it away. It is our nature.

We love to love & we're attracted to those who feel the same way, thus "Cafemom"..

We are the blood, the veins, the bones...we bring life & we remind the living that that life is worth it. We are a force beyond physical strength & intellectual learning...lifting cars & reading minds is a piece of cake, we're even more than that, we're like a drug, that won't kill you, but instead heal that which you call pain & suffering.

Without words we sing in our step. Without panic we seek solutions, without rage we yearn for unity.

We are necessary & we are worth every moment of awe that comes our way. Profound & peaceful, we  humbly wake into another day of giving, loving & sharing this experience of bliss on earth.

I am proud to be one of you. You all remind me how truly perfect this process is.

Happy Mothers Day!! 

Aim
by on May. 11, 2007 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Robin
by Group Admin on May. 12, 2007 at 10:50 AM
Mother's Day Basket
I hope you have a very Happy Mother's Day!!!Smile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)