Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Wednesday!

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:37 AM
  • 10 Replies
I hope everyone have a good day?
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:06 PM

You as well ;)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:23 PM
Thanks! I'm going to run some errands and take the kids to lunch.

Quoting hugss:

You as well ;)

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:27 PM

Fun!
Where to for lunch?

Quoting Hottmomma607: Thanks! I'm going to run some errands and take the kids to lunch.
Quoting hugss:

You as well ;)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:30 PM
This place called The Royal Box. Chinese food. It's our favorite and it's very inexpensive. At least once a month or every other,I go and order a plate to go for myself. ;-)

Quoting hugss:

Fun!Where to for lunch?

Quoting Hottmomma607: Thanks! I'm going to run some errands and take the kids to lunch.

Quoting hugss:

You as well ;)

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:31 PM

Yum!
Why are they off school?

Quoting Hottmomma607: This place called The Royal Box. Chinese food. It's our favorite and it's very inexpensive. At least once a month or every other,I go and order a plate to go for myself. ;-)
Quoting hugss:

Fun!Where to for lunch?

Quoting hugss:

You as well ;)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:34 PM
Why of course they have to have a mid-winter break! A winter break and spring break is not enough! LOL

Quoting hugss:

Yum!Why are they off school?

Quoting Hottmomma607: This place called The Royal Box. Chinese food. It's our favorite and it's very inexpensive. At least once a month or every other,I go and order a plate to go for myself. ;-)

Quoting hugss:

Fun!Where to for lunch?

Quoting hugss:

You as well ;)

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:35 PM

LOL
Not all schools do that but I bet you all love that ;)

Quoting Hottmomma607: Why of course they have to have a mid-winter break! A winter break and spring break is not enough! LOL
Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

Fun!Where to for lunch?

Quoting hugss:

You as well ;)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:55 PM
No,not all. It sucks because unless their friends are scheduled the same,in other districts it's hard to see them.
My daughter and her best friend they coordinate their get togethers around school breaks.

Quoting hugss:

LOLNot all schools do that but I bet you all love that ;)

Quoting Hottmomma607: Why of course they have to have a mid-winter break! A winter break and spring break is not enough! LOL

Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

Fun!Where to for lunch?

Quoting hugss:

You as well ;)

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 1:17 PM

Nice dd & her friend can do that though :)

Quoting Hottmomma607: No,not all. It sucks because unless their friends are scheduled the same,in other districts it's hard to see them. My daughter and her best friend they coordinate their get togethers around school breaks.
Quoting hugss:

LOLNot all schools do that but I bet you all love that ;)

Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

Fun!Where to for lunch?

Quoting hugss:

You as well ;)

auntangelofsix
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 1:21 PM
Doing just fine just ran some errans this morning and now home watching tv laying down with Jacob trying to get him to nap.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)