Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not exactly new

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:21 AM
  • 5 Replies
I've been a member for a lot years, but had to take a break and make a new screen name. I always enjoyed talking to other moms and thought I'd get back to it.

I have 2 boys ages 5 and almost 2. We just moved across the state a couple of months ago running from their abusive father. I haven't lived here in 8 years and don't know many people anymore, so it would be nice to talk to other moms
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:20 AM

Welcome back to CM,
Do you have family near by?
Hugs to you & nice to meet you :)

Quoting kezzzy: I've been a member for a lot years, but had to take a break and make a new screen name. I always enjoyed talking to other moms and thought I'd get back to it. I have 2 boys ages 5 and almost 2. We just moved across the state a couple of months ago running from their abusive father. I haven't lived here in 8 years and don't know many people anymore, so it would be nice to talk to other moms

LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 5:04 PM

Hello and welcome! 

I'm happy to hear you are in a safer place.

Reina13
by on Feb. 24, 2015 at 10:25 AM

Welcome back and congratulations on getting away from an absusive relationship. I wish you and your boys all the happiness in the world.

kyledavidsmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2015 at 11:17 AM
Welcome back
And I'm glad you are in a safer place now.
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2015 at 9:23 AM

Welcome back!

I'm sorry you've had to move so far to get away from the abuse, but I'm glad you did.  No one deserves that!  Do you have any family where you live now?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)