Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

infection?

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:37 PM
  • 6 Replies

so i got a cold and it turned to bronchitis now my sinuses are BURNING! Hubby said thats sign of infection but i dont have the thick snot stuff...but it BURNS does anyone know if this is right? I dont think i've ever had a sinus infection! I missed the gym all week from being sick..BOOO

by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MAMA-BEAR317
by Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:00 PM

It can be an infection or it's just so dried it gets irritated so it burns. Hope you get well soon. 

MrsApple
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:04 PM

It could just be from irritation.I was sick all last week and started feeling better on saturday but my sinuses have been burning like crazy since saturday and there's no infection.I've had many sinus infections before so I'd know,lol.

Beniegenie
by Member on Feb. 24, 2015 at 3:18 PM
Have you tried a saline nasal spray?
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 24, 2015 at 3:29 PM
Usually when my nose burns,it'd dry.
Feel better.
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Feb. 24, 2015 at 3:56 PM

My doctor usually goes with the snot indication.  If none, he recommends over the counter meds to get the mucous flowing in the sinuses. I have started using a saline spray also.  If you don't have a fever, probably it isn't infection, but when in doubt ask your doctor.

tinkerxbell
by danger will robinson on Feb. 24, 2015 at 3:58 PM

The last time I had a sinus infection I didn't have anything come out until a day or two on the antibiotic. My main symptom was how much pain I was in, and it just kept getting worse.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)