Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quiz: What Kind of Wife Are You?

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:47 AM
  • 8 Replies

What kind of wife are you? The best kind, of course! But if you want to dig a little deeper try out our fun quiz. See if your husband agrees with the results.

Take our CafeMom Quiz: What Kind of Wife Are You?

by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this

You know what makes you and your husband happy, and that’s an old-fashioned lifestyle. You actually love doing all the cooking and tending the kids, thank you very much. You love a strong man leading his family by day and romancing his woman by night.

SpiritedWitch
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:11 PM

You and your husband have a relaxed relationship. You trust him, he trusts you, and honestly? You have no idea where he is right now. You don’t micromanage, you’ve each got your own friends and hobbies, and you can change the oil and mow the lawn yourself.

~"Idiocracy" ... movie or prophecy?~

peachesforme
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:03 PM
The lovey dovey wife. We are best friends and hate spending time apart.
newwifenmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:29 PM
Traditional
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:32 PM

9-6-7months
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:39 PM
Traditional wife
loisl25
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:44 PM
I got laid back, but I.d.k. how accurate it is. For every question, my real answer wasn't an option.

For example; if I'm sick, I chose "All heck breaks loose, because my husband can't even boil an egg."

In reality, all heck would not break loose. I'd be expected to do ALL my normal duties, even if I were on my deathbed.

Also, at 3 p.m. on Saturday, if d.h. I'd off work, he's either shopping or playing video games.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)